work boots

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

westy465

Reaction score
hey fellas.

need some new work boots, I have had blunderstones, rossis, and steel blues, might get some olivers this time, a mate said that they are airport friendly.

what do you wear?

olivers mate... they are comfy as and yeah non metallic.... also if you wanna spend a little more for extra comfort get mack boots.. you can get em in zip up/lace up.... and im pretty sure most boots a fibre glass toed now...

sweet, yeh all tax deductable so price not an issue. I was gonna get some tech 10s but they arent minesite friendly.

Dunlop Volley Steel caps here :D

volley.jpg

and you GOTTA have 'out there laces'.. no matter WHAT the shoe!

2012-05-29213804.jpg

ive got a set of puma boots! comfy as! feel like wearing a sneaker and kevlar tip too

Oliver's are what I wear, they're good! Not sure if they're airport friendly though, I usually leave em at work and thong it

im not a fan of Olivers, Macks are really bad on my feet, Bundstones hurt em after 18 hours straight,
Steel Blue's for the win here.
i've found they are the only boots i can buy and as soon as you put them on they are comforrtable, and they only get better too.
the other brands take a few days to weeks to run them in

yep ended up gettin the steel blues with the zippys. good choice so far anyway.

Go the zip ups:handshake:, im to lazy for bulk shoe laces

Latest posts

Back