Would I be crazy to buy one of these? Has anyone bought from them?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tedinaldo

Reaction score
Hello, I'm looking to buy a couple of mini dirt bikes to race around on for a friends birthday.

They are being split between a few of us and they only need to last for the one afternoon.

I found this one online, very cheap but too good to be true??

Mini Dirt Bike - Mini Dirt Bike DB02C Black - Mini dirt bike

I wondered if anyone has bought one and if they think they are worth it short term or if they are just a piece of junk?

Also, would they take a mans weight?

Thanks!

Yeah tbh i would be expecting problems straight out of the box, or a 1hr into riding..
Motors too weak for a fully grown man imo
i would prefer a tdr pro over that. (Now thats saying something)

Im not sure if theyd have enough power...

I see alot of lads let their younger kids ride em.

That looks like a ktm 50 knock off, if so they should be as reliable as any china bike, just do the usuals to it

Last edited:
they are ok for small kids to ride,
something would most likely break on the first hour/day though with adults riding and alcohol etc

they are reasonably reliable, run it in at 25/1 fuel/oil.
you'll just need to drain the fuel bowl each time you are finished with it for the day/week.
run a genuine NGK plug in it etc etc
buy some lawn mower pull start rope as a spare
the pull starters break as well.

the same bike is available over here, a local guy sells them for $230 AU

Im not sure if theyd have enough power...

I see alot of lads let their younger kids ride em.

That looks like a ktm 50 knock off, if so they should be as reliable as any china bike, just do the usuals to it

way off the ktm knock off's, that thing will struggle to pull a grown man about. My youngest son killed his in a matter of 4/5 hrs riding, and i did all the necessary maintenance. His knock off ktm never really gave any problems.

They look like the ones supercharged sell, my mates son has one it wouldn't move an adult without being pushed and the clutches die very quick.

Thanks for the replies. I thought it was probably a bit too good to be true.

The bikes don't need to be super fast, just enough to have a little race for a laugh. I've seen

What would you guys recommend for a half decent little bike between £200-250? Is it even possible??

Latest posts

Back