Wreck or restore

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
part!!!! she will sell like hot cakes!! billet frame? pics?

The steering stop has snapped.... i am yet to see one of these frames without it broken on them, i even broke mine off when i had mine. I dunno why they are so sought after? they are no stronger then a billetware and the height to wheelbase ratio on these things is rediculous.... they do look pretty trick though

Restore restore restore!!!!! 3-way Thumpy build!!!!!
Pitbikekid is building one, i'm building one, screw woggy, let him find his own, I say rebuild the thing!!!!!
Bling Sir, Bling!!

I just want a 10" roller so i can put this motor i got to use !

then over time it will probably turn out like my last china build lol . crf style bikes are to easy to spend money on.

save ya self some headaces and tip it those bikes are junk!!
dont know why yus guys blow over em ,is not 1 good part on em?

ha ha, to each their own Mini.. lol..
The FYM 110 in mine is still going strong, never laid a finger on it other than oil changes, all the bearings everywhere are still solid, the forkseals arent leaking yet, and until i put the motor in a different frame and made it kickstart only, the e-start was still kicking it over. Shock is blown, but that's the only failure i've had with it...
not bad for a bike that was bought new in 04, and has about a squillion hours on it.. :)
i think the urge to rebuild it, has something to do with the cult status of them, as opposed to the outright performance of the bike... slightly different yes, but it's not like a 1981 Z50 is a weapon on the track, yet it's still a highly sought after toy...

plus, it gives me an excuse to play in the shed, and buy crap off ebay i dont really need.. ha ha

Been playing - added new Lifan 140 with IRK, Fast ace rear 1000lbs shock about to attack the rear swing arm to fit 15mm axles :)

SNC00770_small.jpg

SNC00772_small.jpg

Latest posts

Back