• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Miniriders and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB Z160HO bottom end

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
with that pic of the black head above, it's of my YX160, it doesn't have the oil pipe fitted atm.

yeah they fit, i'll be swapping the YX head onto my Z155HO soon to swap it into my Fuse.
while i'm doing a bit of port work on the HO head.
once it's ready i will swap them back and modify the exhaust to suit.

another pic, you can see it's a YX/KLX type head now, oil pipe is sitting loose, you can see the threaded port in the head just below the banjo fitting on the pipe

2011.jpg
motore-pit-bike-yx-160-2011.jpg

^^ hat shop has some nice parts, pity bout the prices

it needs a new R/H case, it has suffered from a broken kickstart gear i think.
i haven't pulled it down to know for sure though

some of the YX160's don't have the needle roller bearings for the gearbox output shaft in the r/h case too, that is another weak point.

aslong as most of it there and ive got something to work with.... i'd be happy to take it off your hands... but im not a fan of the black engine enamel...lol....i'll just upgrade the whole gbox lol..... itll give me some handy knowledge, tbh...

my 160 isn't the oil filter on the r/h cover type, plus it needs a oil slinger etc etc

with that pic of the black head above, it's of my YX160, it doesn't have the oil pipe fitted atm.

yeah they fit, i'll be swapping the YX head onto my Z155HO soon to swap it into my Fuse.
while i'm doing a bit of port work on the HO head.
once it's ready i will swap them back and modify the exhaust to suit.

another pic, you can see it's a YX/KLX type head now, oil pipe is sitting loose, you can see the threaded port in the head just below the banjo fitting on the pipe

oh nothing going on with my zonger....nothing at all.....Apparently I dont pay attention to whats going on....you WHAT now.....oh porting the zonger....no updates on the Fuse....kaboom

Last edited:
this is what my YX160 engine looks like underneath the r/h clutch cover (if it had a cover that is)

IMG_2853_zpsa6d510ac.jpg

Why you need a bottom end loco?

Try buzz mate. PM Roy. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back