WTF w/ the ads

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, that's the full range of boards on the site. If you're nice to me I could do MiniRiders discounts, LOL

There's a company called Goanna Adventures that do sandboarding tours in Moreton & they use my boards (oops, another plug) Maybe this thread should be renamed 'WTF who highjacked my Ads thread with sandboarding crap!'

haha thats sweet:)
do you know where about on moreton they go lol?
i went to "big sand hills" and "the desert" with a skatey with shoes bolted to it haha, little wax and it went pretty shit still bahah:p
there were a crew at the desert when we went doing the tobogining on hills and they were flying lol.

and yep this is like a major highjack or TyD's thread haha my bad:eek:

do you know where about on moreton they go lol?
i went to "big sand hills" and "the desert" with a skatey with shoes bolted to it haha, little wax and it went pretty shit still bahah:p
there were a crew at the desert when we went doing the tobogining on hills and they were flying lol.

By the looks of this link they go to "The Desert" Goanna Adventures - 2 Day Bush'n Sand Safari

So it might have been them you saw flying down on the toboggans!

Yeah, my very first try was on a skateboard too but without the luxury of bolt on shoes! and it still sucked :eek:

yes, might have been actually:)
its a great place but bloody hot when we went tho haha
but a friend had a catamaran so we went out on that a few time
hm diving off the front was fun:D haha

Muddy were they your boards Bushwacker was riding on HGM(home grown maniacs )?

Well he didn't really ride it he went for a massive acid drop and got folded like a deckchair .:D

My first sandboarding attempt was turning my surfboard around and droppin the sand hills at cronulla fins first when I was a grom

Oh yeah if you like sandboarding you'll dig snowboarding ... that's why I live in the hills

it's only on 3 months a year but we are all over it like a fat kid on a cupcake and usually get at least 40 days a season

349285172_l.jpg

Switch carve at a semi secret run called "ROAD RAGE":D

Hey, thanks Dreadful for the warm welcome :) I've been a bit of a loiterer on here for a while but thought I should at long last partake in conversation.

I see you have a MSO SR? That's what I have! Great bike :)

Oops, gone off topic now. Sorry :eek:

Wait... So you're a chick, that's into riding pitty's AND owns a MSO??? :eek::eek::eek:

Muddy were they your boards Bushwacker was riding on HGM(home grown maniacs )?

Well he didn't really ride it he went for a massive acid drop and got folded like a deckchair .:D

My first sandboarding attempt was turning my surfboard around and droppin the sand hills at cronulla fins first when I was a grom

Oh yeah if you like sandboarding you'll dig snowboarding ... that's why I live in the hills

it's only on 3 months a year but we are all over it like a fat kid on a cupcake and usually get at least 40 days a season

I've not heard of this Bushwacker character, or Home Grown Maniacs??! Is it like Fuel TV or something? Not sure if it was an OC board or not, I'd have to see the footage. Especially the folding up like a deckchair bit, LOL

Yeah, snowboarding is very cool (quite literally too!) Having sandboarded for about 7 years previous to my first snowboarding experience in 2000 I can honestly say the sandboarding background helped me a lot, I picked up snowboarding instantaneously. I just wish I could get to the winter slopes more often :(

Nice snowboarding pic :)

I've not heard of this Bushwacker character, or Home Grown Maniacs??! Is it like Fuel TV or something? Not sure if it was an OC board or not, I'd have to see the footage. Especially the folding up like a deckchair bit, LOL

Yeah, snowboarding is very cool (quite literally too!) Having sandboarded for about 7 years previous to my first snowboarding experience in 2000 I can honestly say the sandboarding background helped me a lot, I picked up snowboarding instantaneously. I just wish I could get to the winter slopes more often :(

Nice snowboarding pic :)

Yeah Bushwacker is a good mate of mine and they have a show on fuel ... they were in south oz covering an FMX comp so thought it might have been one of yours .... he was f#ckin around out the dunes ... he boards with me here and took on a 15 foot sand cliff thinkin he was gunna just pull a lien air and run it out like he was in 6 foot of powder :D ... anyway he was the one that folded like a deck chair not the board ..... so if it was yours it's all good .lol

And yeah after sandboarding I'm sure you picked up snowboarding pretty quick ... sk8ting and surfing sure helped me that's for sure .... this will be my 9th season every year I tell myself I'm over it then by the time june rolls around I'm frothing like a grommy again.

Last edited:
Cool, I will have to look up the TV show then. 15' sand cliff, lein air .... I want to see it now! LOL

Lucky you're so close to the snow... I'd be there each year too :D

Latest posts

Back