yamoto explorer 125cc road registered

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wouldn't be anywhere near as good quality as the vert, but if your just gonna ride it around then it should be sweet. might wanna make it look a bit better tho ;) lol

I guess its a good cheap alternative and you could always mod it up to become a beast while still being road legal. The fines for riding illegally cost more than this bike is worth.

Here's a link because it will get you more replies

125cc Yamoto Explorer :: Yamoto

i seen this bike advertised last week for the 899 un regoed and i think im gunna buy in about 2 months,well thats what ive planned but get my P's then so i dunno if i 100% will but i hopefully will ;)

planning in a yx150 or 160 init lol,ill see how i go

also you guys with rx's how much does rego and all that shit cost,pink slip or wateva???,just everything to get it on the road???

cheers

blue slip cost me $30
greenslip cost me $208
$30 ordering fee and $50 annually for plates
havent paid rego yet..waiting on me plates!

i always wanted a RX or one of these , but the road is just wayyy to dangerous cant beleive im saying it at only 17 but yer , especially on one of these things if i was on one of these i would feel like im on a race track!

but for 900 bucks i would rather one of these , you could make it soooo much better then what it is , i would love to pimp one of these things

yer my bike is a yamoto and they are nice but myne was second hand so it isnt the best condidion till i put some cash in it but i would be interested in the explorer for me when im old enough... does any1 know how long u have ur lerners for a bike in qld? and how much are the lessons?
cheers

i seen one of them yamoto's crusieing up the road dosen't look to safe for on the road i would go a motovert if i was going a road rego pitty look heaps tuff to

you dont have an instructor, nor do you have a log book for hours you do.
u complete a 2 day riding course and 1 theory test for you L's.

they have gears so there classed as a motorcycle.
u can hold ur Ls for a minimum of 3months then go for ur Ps.

Last edited:
so is it that easy? 3 months on ur lerners? but how is some 1 ment to ride with you? is it like a car and some needs to be with you? so does some1 with their moto licence have to follow you and watch you?
cheers

yeah,
no 1 rides with you.
no its not like car Ls.
no one has to watch you after you get ur Ls.
its preety much the same as car Ps.

i got one, and while it is a bit dodgy and id rather a sturdier frame... its gunna need some... gusseting later
its still good
just the company is vague on details at times, and my mechanic is really confused with the checklist here and there....(unassembled it has to be done by a workshop, grr but i guess for legal reasons...)
i do own a torque wrench....

these are...speedo
tyre size
label for exhaust

a bit vague guys
anyways, im happy:)

bit of a downgrade from the 650 though, but so i dont get a 6month suspension:eek:

for the best

cant wait til its registered and i get pulled over and can say"WHAT,PIG????"

Latest posts

Back