Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i dont conform much i do my own thing most of the time but some times i do, like this party im going to i was asked to come and the only reason i said yes was because of everyone else going. Thats what in my eyes see as conformity.

Nah that's not conformity. That's having no balls! ;)
And it's a weird example.... it's strange that in your original post you complain about having to conform to rules and conventions.... and then the example you give is something you are actually choosing to do.

You've complained about conformity taking away the right to express your individuality, yet you don't have the guts to say "I don't want to go to a crappy party" to your mates. Just doesn't make much sense.

I guess that's the difference between you and me. It never bothered me to stay at home on a Saturday night on my own, rather than do something I didn't want to do just cos my mates were. :p

You'll think I am, but I'm not having a go, I'm giving you a different perspective. You have to ask yourself if your real issue is with conformity in society or the fact that sometimes you aren't strong enough not to conform when you don't have to. :)

Something to think about. :cool:

no i know its going off at that party about 60-70 people in 1 house and a bit of property, yeah it was a bad example should of used school or something but what can you do besides edit your post :rolleyes:

btw i think i have enough balls to say what i want to say;)

yeah i know your giving me another perspective of things.

it doesn't bother me to stay home i normally do it sometimes???

um, having my phone die. then recharging it and finding the bastards have cut it off though i paid my bill a week ago... and if i ask to get it reconnected i get charged 30 for it.... they do anything to make money...bastards...

i had a very important meeting to attend, and now...grrrr!!!!

getting another goddamn puncture on the same road i got my last damn puncture!!!!!!:mad:

i think my bikes telling me not to go to dhz.... why?:( grrrrr.

getting ripped off

doing a bunch of research to find a good budget bike, then ending up with a pos pitpro which breaks every time I look at it, then If I got the budget pitpro for $500 less that I was origionaly looking at I wouldn't have had any of these BS problems

Last edited:
being bored on a tuesday night with nothing to do the next day and no alcohol, no weed..got homwork to do, united losing CL final...yeah...all round pretty great time here....:(

finding out that even when my cars locked, you can still open the door, and having to wait till the next week before getting it fixed and taking half the stereo out so noone can steal it and having to drive dads car because mine wont lock properly....and exams....and people telling me not to buy a mini... and work not paying me properly because they are dumb f|_|cks and delaying me buying my bike.... cops comming to my house because apparently my car was seen this morning hooning around my school even though i havnt driven my car in over 3 days and doesnt even have a battery in it... an dumb a55 punjabs @ maccas not being able to speak english and f|_|cking up my order.... ive had a pretty shitty week

Even though I have done ALL my hours, tests and reviews to get my P plates I am still about 15 days shy of 6 months. So now I have to sit around doing nothing for 15 days :mad: Then having my bike chain break 3 times (first time it broke because it was old, fair enough. Next time it broke with a new link and everything, annoyed. Then it broke again with an entirely new chain... and I was literally just dawdling along, F***N PISSED!) within 7 days so I have no way of getting to school other than an 1/2 hour walk!!! I COULD drive... but oh thats right, 15 days of nothing, then I can. And I have a car that has been sitting in my garage for months now... and I have to wait another 15 days before using it.

Working AT maccas (worse than getting your order wrong, TRUST me) then getting a SEVERE migraine which makes me loose half my vision then throw up numerous times before I get better. Lucky I got home before I began throwing up. Then I litterally passed out and woke up on sunday before going back for a 7 hour shift... and I still had a headache!

My dad selling my Yamaha ttr 230 (was ok with me but...) only to find that we wont be getting another trialbike any time soon as promised...

A F*** LOAD of assignments and tests due this week and last. AND EXAMS NEXT WEEK.

Well that has been my past 2 weeks... I'm really hating life ATM... The only good thing that has happened within the last 2 weeks is me ordering my MSO elite pitty. It will be here this week.

Last edited:
Shing, if you are losing vision and vomiting... that's not a headache. At the very least it's a migraine... it could also be something much more serious. Go to a doctor. Seriously, get it checked out.

Yeah i know a Girl who had a Similar thing happen to her. She Passed out in the bathroom and woke up next day. Didnt know what happened. Got tests n stuff done, and she had actually had some Kind of Seizure. Its serious shit dude, you gotta get that stuff checked out. its not normal and can be dangerous for sure.

Oops, yes I know its a migraine. I just got so angry about whats been happening lately I got my words mixed up. What will happen is that I will have vision problems half an hour before I get the migraine. Once I have it, I can see fine... Only it feels like I am continuously getting sledgehammered in the head...

I have seen doctors about it. But always the same thing... "There isn't much we can do. Take strong pain killers when you get these vision problems and try to figure out what the trigger is." Only problem is that I throw up the pain killers... sometimes I can hold them down long enough to work a slight bit.

Its just that I havn't had one for a while. Then I get this one during a shift at work.

i suffer from migraine's too have ever since i was a young kid , same thing as you shing i always throw up if i let it get bad. i've found the only thing that works for me is a soon as you start feeling 1 come on take nurofen plus or nurofen migraine relief.

mine are mainly caused from a bad neck (car accident, whiplash when i was young) drink plenty of water and eat well during the day.

Last edited:
yeah you should drink lots of water to keep your hydrated..similar to a hangover in someways how your dehydrated and the muscles r stretching trying to find moisture or something like that causing a headache so water is good for hangvers...specialy if you have one just before you goto bed..wow in the course of like 1 sentence i changed from migraines to howto avoid hangover headaches...heh :S

how ppl in the USA say yemaha 'Y ZZEE' and not 'Y zed'

and they say one twenty five and not one two five..............

Latest posts

Back