Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Punishment for going to surfers , hope you didnt end up at sin city. That joint is deadset full of sleeze , want-to-be miami sleeze. Anyone who knows of sin-city knows to stay away.

I had a friend who after a big night at Thredbo woke , stuck their key in the ignition - turned. Snap , key was cold enough to be so brittle and snap off in the ignition. Best part is that the closest availible locksmith was 2 hours away - so a lovely call out fee , fixing blah blah blah ended up costing close to a quarter of the car's price. Stoaked!

Newcastle is general grinds my gears. This place is full of street fighters and big Aussie pride boys who have chips on their shoulders. Biggest cockheads around...

My user name grinds my gears , heaps mulisha... Unit blows now.

Last edited:
Yeah we got told we were too pissed to go into sin city coz my mate was being a knob...So i guess it was a good thing.

We were lucky we found someone who would come out on a sunday..

Aussie pride-stickers/tattoos/etc grind my gears.

Unit does blow...Seems to be the product of choice for every dickhead who i saw in sufers(which was alot of them).

punctures!!!!!!!!!!!

i just pulled a goddamn KEY out of my rear tyre... like wtf? a key? a nail or screw i can handle, but a key?

probably gunna have to get a new tyre now...goodbye 270 dollars:mad: gone in sideways and i dont like the bulge it has after stuffing in a tubeless repair...the 2nd one in 2000km now...grrrrr!

a cheap(yes, CHEAP) dunlop road tyre? it is on my 650 after all... they last longer than the battleaxes, are cheaper, and have better grip... until they get keyed:mad:

punctures!!!!!!!!!!!

i just pulled a goddamn KEY out of my rear tyre... like wtf? a key? a nail or screw i can handle, but a key?

probably gunna have to get a new tyre now...goodbye 270 dollars:mad: gone in sideways and i dont like the bulge it has after stuffing in a tubeless repair...the 2nd one in 2000km now...grrrrr!

I got 2 flats on my car last week. Yep 2. And I didn't fix the first straight away (like an idiot), just changed it.... so of course I got another one. :mad:

Luckily I noticed the second one at home, not sure what I'd run over. So had to get the first flat out of my boot, jack my car up on the street and take both tyres to get fixed. Both screwed so needed two new ones.

Fantastic. Only got rego, rent and multiple bills due. :D-NOT!

bad things always come in sixes i find...not threes. how many multiple bills? could be going for a niner:eek:

at least you were at home and not hooning down the expressway... and four wheels is always more stable than two:)

*sings "always look on the bright side of life" and realises hes got no alcohol in the place:eek:*

dammit! yay, test this repair out time:) to the bottle o!!!!!!

some wog ran up the back of my ute on saturday, starts trying to tell me its my fault? i stopped at a roundabout becase there was a car...

he copied all my license details but wouldnt show me his license. i told him that is against the law so he shoes me his drivers license number only - covered up the rest of it with his hand (what a paranoid freak!)

then as he goes to get in his car he says to me "yeah whatever thats an old dent"
if its an old dent then why the f*ck did you pull over wanker!

no biggy about his details, i got the cops to call him up and sort it out. even THEY said he was a c**khead after they spoke to him.

turns out it was a company car, and now the company is stalling not giving me details that i need etc.

GRRRR, he was in the wrong, just man up and take responsibility for your actions you scummy piece of ...

edit: i would just like to add - this is why i dont bad mouth the police. sure some of them can be arseholes and can be on a power trip but at the end of the day they're the ones who are gonna help you when no one else can/will

Last edited:
Today I open the freezer and there is an exploded can of lemonade in there! WTF!!!!!
My dickhead brother has been told over and over and over not to put bottles and cans in the freezer. WILL NOT LISTEN!!! :mad: :mad:

I had to wash frozen lemonade shit off every single item in the freezer, wash out the freezer itself and then mop the floor where the lemonade had melted while I was cleaning.

Needless to say, NOT FLUCKING HAPPY! :mad:

- conformity; why should we have to conform to somebodys rule(i.e school or work) why cant we be ourselfs and not get bagged on(i dont get bagged on) and act like we're all the same, yeah i know it has changed since the 70s but its still a major issuie. My old school (chatolic) wouldn't allow piceings, tattoos or any other 'addnormal' items as such its BS, even in this very form we conform to the rules and regulations of the moderaters, it might just be about bikes but we have at same stage conformed to look like the MM (in the old days of crusty) aond/or act like them, even in our society we conform to the Australian 'standered' of living, that means no more skylarking:( in public (which i still do and guess most of use would).

so all of this is sort of steriotyping and comforming.

ending rave...done

Bulldog, it depends on what your interpretation of conformity is.

For example, I don't break the rules on here, I don't break the law in my every day life, I'm reasonably "normal" looking.

But not many people that know me would consider that I'm someone that conforms to stereotypes. I'm an unconventional mother, I'm uncompromising in my opinions and my beliefs.
But I can operate sucessfully within most circumstances because I have respect for conventions and authority, even though I may not subscribe or conform to them.

I've never felt that I've ever compromised my identity or my individuality..... but for me those things are tied up in a lot more than a piercing, a tatt or swearing on a forum. ;)

i dont conform much i do my own thing most of the time but some times i do, like this party im going to i was asked to come and the only reason i said yes was because of everyone else going. Thats what in my eyes see as conformity.

it is pretty much your own thoughts on what you think conformity is.

i hear you my friend

attachment.php

no, youre going to this party to get shitfaced, plastered and cop a feel of some drunk girls tits...now thats conformity:p

we all have to conform up to a point.... just dont start me on organised religions... damn sheep...but here we go, by not liking them, i conform to yet another stereotyped group, and i dont like it. no matter what you do or where you go, somewhere, someone is either your role model or you are theirs....

sheesh, cant even commit suicide and escape it without conforming, once again, to someones ideals and preconceptions....

the only cure is to sit in a small cardboard box...but then youd only be conforming to my state of reality.... ok, i think im going to go crazy...and argh!!!!! damit! they even have whole buildings built specifically to store all these crazy peoples!:eek:

i cant take it!!!!, i just cant take it!!!!

then, on the other hand....

wearing a robe and riding a donkey(little donkey, little donkey, on a dusty road:p) is maybe non conformist...here. yet go to somewhere in palestine and its the trendy thing to do....

cant even freeze to death in a glacier without being put in a little compartment along with the iceman...

oh if only i lived in a freezer:( a vacuum!!! ahuh! got it!

NOONE LIVES IN A COMPLETE VACUUM SO NOW I HAVE SOMETHING TO STRIVE FOR!!!!

even just setting goals is a sign of conformity.... i think i am going to be sick if i keep this up...

Latest posts

Back