Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not being free to do as you will...being controlled by laws of society..

math homework:mad: and history..worst two subjects

here we go again:rolleyes: youre as free as you believe you are:p

and maths is fun:) say, 37x3? then 37x 18? then! 3737x33? etc....

and without history, youd be even less free than you presently are...

People that don't appreciate the freedom they have. :rolleyes:
People that don't appreciate history. :p

history is so boring though. i know im free to do as i will but i'll get in trouble if i do half the things i want to:(

Flat tyres!...And realising you took the jack out last time you cleaned it!! GRRRRR, And then realising your spare tyre is flat too!! not happy! lol
Oh well, i guess i learnt my lesson, got 2x jacks now lol, and new tyres and spares :)

Havin ya boss say he'll call you at 9 to tell you what time and where to go for work and it being 11 and still no call, i coulda gone out and got my stuff for my trailer, god damn it

^^that sucks

not being able to sell my XR200R roller...

hanna montana or how ever its spelt

steping in dog crap

sitting in buble gum

sitting on a cigerrate

^^that sucks

not being able to sell my XR200R roller...

hanna montana or how ever its spelt

steping in dog crap

sitting in buble gum

sitting on a cigerrate

you sat on a cigerette lol, how the hell you manage that

there were these steps and it lead into our garden and dad threw his smoke into the garden and i lost my balance and fell on it..hurt my arse, burnt a hole in my pants:(

Havin ya boss say he'll call you at 9 to tell you what time and where to go for work and it being 11 and still no call, i coulda gone out and got my stuff for my trailer, god damn it

its even better when you gotta get up at 5:30, ring him, yeah, ok, i gotta be there at 7. go have a shower, get ready, then get to the place, have a missed call(cant answer the phone on a moto) from him, ring him back. nah, cancelled mate...and its usually raining...

P platers on mobile phones.

mobile phones.

mario kart being on the wii at all, I have never heard of it on the wii or seen it, but ill garuntee it will be nothing on the original, so many nights have been spent with goon and mario kart haha

mario kart was first released on Netendo 64... the Wii is made from Netendo..mario kart isn't on any other platform... meaning Netendo owns mario kart buti agree it won't be anything like the old mario kart:(

I know but they shouldnt tamper with it, mario kart on 64 is perfect there is no need to try and change perfection haha

well they enjoy fucking up games nowadays lol...mario, zelda, mario kart, donkey kong, metal gear solid, battlefield with campaign...the list goes on

mario kart was first released on Netendo 64... the Wii is made from Netendo..mario kart isn't on any other platform... meaning Netendo owns mario kart buti agree it won't be anything like the old mario kart:(

pretty sure mario kart was released on the ol super ness(super nintendo)

Latest posts

Back