Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im gonna have to dig through the shed and fine the almighty Nintendo!

I hate trying to Find a job i want to have for the rest of my life!!

i recently bought one of them nes/snes dual systems off ebayand it already broke...gota get it fixed..i wanna crank out the old boy again aswell now haha

when your internet modum stuffs up and you have to wait for a week for your new one:mad: im on my cusins computer atm..

Or when the Laptop charger snaps in half!! grr lucky good old china selling them for $25

Ebay sellers taking forever to post an item when they say theyll post within 2 days of recieving payment!
Lazy buggers.

i have mario kart on nintendo wii but havent played it yet
my brother has a bit
i might have a go later on today:)

^^^thats pretty fun with the steering wheel, but OG mario cart on 64 woops it :D

Having to put the engine back togeather :(

Not out riding due to it being dark :(

Not seeing this thread being bump in ages.

yea all the mario cart talk killed the thread.

the POLICE and the Government grind my gears, I lost my license and my job because my P-plate fell off. what a bunch of useless assholes, I'll bet most of the drug dealers and criminals in my area only do it because the government made it impossible for them to get a job.

the POLICE and the Government grind my gears, I lost my license and my job because my P-plate fell off. what a bunch of useless assholes, I'll bet most of the drug dealers and criminals in my area only do it because the government made it impossible for them to get a job.

lol, did you look in a work liecense?? where you can drive to work and back and around for work reasons?

U lost ur license for that?? I didnt think you could loose demerit points from not displaying P plates? thought it was only a $50 fine? I could be wrong tho.
That sucks mate

China bikes realy grind my gears lol

nah Chev badges on holdens really make me mad hahaha

O & driving a hour to go for a ride then relising you forgot ya boots & have to ride in DC's piss's me off to

ex girlfriends stalking facebook and myspace then sendin abusive messages and phone calls cause u talk to 50 different new girls

Latest posts

Back