Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
when i do the right thing, let mum and her partner stay at my house (RENT FREE) whilst there new house gets built, only to have her flip out at me for washing my bash plate in the kitchen sink...
i moved out of home for a reason and im starting to remember why.

if anyone here works in the council that operates alenby gardens (sp?) can ya get them to rush the plans through lol :)

well dunno wether these have been said but i dont plan on readin 3 pages on whinging :D

women driving 4wd's and people movers there farking dangerous they just pull out in front you and cut you try to run you off the road and speed and just drive typically ****!!!

bike problems for sure

um stupid people.... there just STUPID!!!!

women driving 4wd's and people movers there farking dangerous they just pull out in front you and cut you try to run you off the road and speed and just drive typically ****!!!
yep I hate em too always driving 10km under the limit and trying to muscle their way through traffic, then they finally get in front of you and sit there driving slow as. funny thing is they buy big ass SUV because they think it's safer, in reality they're one of most dangerous cars you can get
bike problems for sure

yea especially when you drive a hour to the bush and one of the bikes breaks down after 5mins (happened today) but that's price you pay riding china's

yep I hate em too always driving 10km under the limit and trying to muscle their way through traffic, then they finally get in front of you and sit there driving slow as. funny thing is they buy big ass SUV because they think it's safer, in reality they're one of most dangerous cars you can get

yea especially when you drive a hour to the bush and one of the bikes breaks down after 5mins (happened today) but that's price you pay riding china's

ha yes i drove 2 hours to pacific park and lasted 1 hour and snapped swingarm axel bolt... i was pissed

Dog poo.. I HATE dog poo...
makes me smile when i see a footprint in one
and when a dodgy on track repair on your muffler the screws wont come out

makes me smile when i see a footprint in one
and when a dodgy on track repair on your muffler the screws wont come out

nice to know you stare at dog poo.. do you also like long walks in the sewers?

When you pass out after a biiig night ... and my "friends" shave patches in me legs , put pepper in me nose (which ****ing hurts!!!) and Toothpaste in my eyes..... wtf! they are gonna cop it lol

Ill get them back worse then that heh heh . its neverending .. not good always waking up and checking if you got penis's drawn all over your face or something lol

People not wanting to buy my bikes.
People who think only 4 year olds should ride mini's
Getting woke up because of some jerk texting me saying "Get a yamaha"
and Idiots

wen ya work on a buggie for 6 months and you do 5 hours of burnouts and the diff ****s its self .

wen ya buy a part for moto and it dosent fit

mates telling you to get a (real bike )

my pet lorikeet larry wen he bites wen im trying to feed him

when you drive farking (to emphasise the point) 40mins to a mx track to find they changed the padlock 2 days ago. So then decide to go to a different place which is closed due to people working on the place. GRRRRRRRRRRRRR

TAYLOR SWIFT

my work (McDonalds) was packed of hot 15-16 girls tonight all getting ready to go to her concert..

when I think about it, it was awesome.. haha

loosing my farking license, so hard to get from place to place.......makes it even harder getting to races :(

oh and weak faggy blonde wankers that use 8ball's in socks as weapons

loosing my farking license, so hard to get from place to place.......makes it even harder getting to races :(

yep sucks big time don't it.....
I was lucky, drove for 4 months of my suspension, got caught, then didn't drive for 2 months, went to court and they let me keep my license :D damn that should be in "what floats ya boat"

yep sucks big time don't it.....
I was lucky, drove for 4 months of my suspension, got caught, then didn't drive for 2 months, went to court and they let me keep my license :D damn that should be in "what floats ya boat"

lol thats bulls h i t lucky man, i been driving for 5yrs never been done for nothing EVER, blew 0.059 and they arseholes sting me for 3 months and $240 fine......arrrggghh pigs i hat em:mad:

Latest posts

Back