Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dang roost. bummer dude.. i got 35 days and I get mine back.. to many points.. :(

I feel for ya on the DUI.. I got done a few years ago.. .054.. lost 10 points in one hit.. but they let me drive home..(sorry dont mean to sound like I rubbin it in..I aint, SUCKS a big one not having ya ticket! )

if you got a dui i dont feel sorry for ya stiff s%#$ you could have killed some one or yourself the drink driving laws are there to protect everyone

um ouch??

so what some wanker put an 8 ball in a sock and swung it at you?

not me, a mate of mine was hit last w/e, cracked his skull and suffered bleeding tot he brain was in ICU for a week but he ok now

lol thats bulls h i t lucky man, i been driving for 5yrs never been done for nothing EVER, blew 0.059 and they arseholes sting me for 3 months and $240 fine......arrrggghh pigs i hat em:mad:

its not that bad not having a license, I dont get mine back for 2 years. but I never really deserved one in the first place haha

its not that bad not having a license, I dont get mine back for 2 years. but I never really deserved one in the first place haha

Far Out man! 2 YEARS! What did you do behind the Wheel?haha if you dont mind me asking.

if you got a dui i dont feel sorry for ya stiff s%#$ you could have killed some one or yourself the drink driving laws are there to protect everyone

yes there are drink driving laws, there are also things called "extenuating circumstances"....

So if you blow over .05, then you are an irresponsible, inconsiderate, selfish maniac who could kill someone... but if you blow .049, then all good sir, you're free to go...

Funny how that .001 makes the difference between an irresponsible criminal, and someone who's had a beer on the way home from work...

Now if you've blown .15 or something like that, then yes, you are indeed a dildo, and shouldnt be driving... but if you blow .051, the biggest inconvenience or misfortune is the loss of license/points and fine... that and you're now a "criminal" with a "dangerous driving record" to add to it, all thanks to that .001....
BIG ****ING DEAL... plenty of people get killed by the religiously sober too...

forgive me if its been post already

but what gets my back up
FACEBOOK not so much the site but the people that feel the need to
to post the hole life to the world in pointless status up dates 70 times a ****ing day.

and centrelink
miss just lost her job and they tell her i earn $50 to much a fortnight
for them to help her find a new job
but they will pay all these ****ing lowlife ****s that would not work in a iron lung
makes me want to go kick some heads :mad:

Mates saying get a real bike, when it's thir parents buying em $11000 bikes, and
they put shit on mine.

Although last time he blew 6 fuses so everytime I did a nice big burnout in font of him Covington him and his 400 completly in dirt and cow sh|t :) haa.

Last edited:
And even worse I grew up in north Queensland and I went to my grand parents farm everyweekend.
It was 300 acres of daintree (the worlds oldest rainforest) it has everything river crossings, hill climbs, bush, rain forest and hundreds of acres to trail ride. And as soon as I got a bike mum moved down to south Melbourne and I had to go. :( even had a water fall.

haha she need's to wash the sand out :rolleyes:

i mean no offense to girls so dont take me seriously just messing

Latest posts

Back