Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^^well its cool if The Chad does it, so naturally if every one else wants to look like a f***wit, then that's cool too... :D

yeah and you just HAVE to keep the sticker on the flat peak.... how try hard is that ?

i hate to say it dready, but i think we're GETTING OLD AND ARENT COOL ANYMORE....

ha ha hah a. my mum says i'm handsome...

gettin older doesn't extinguish your cool ... it refines it ...I'm not as cool all the time anymore but I have devastating blasts of coolness ..... besides you are only as old as the woman you feel .

Awesome i'm 22!!!! :D :D :D
i take it back, we're not uncool, we're Distinguished Dready.... ;)

Old people that think there cool grind my gears .

Haha . no i hate them homo's that keep stickers on there hats. i hate hats in general actually.

Men that shave there legs and wear like nike pants that are to small for them , and every tosser that wears Nautica ............. gay

People that follow crowds! Gayyyy

Scene changes so much , and its funny how the same people rush to be in with the new scene sooo gay

yeah and you just HAVE to keep the sticker on the flat peak.... how try hard is that ?

even worse some smartass 12 year old with a fake diamond earing thinking hes king shit... only cos hes has an older brother

i will also ad lads

Old people that think there cool grind my gears .

young people who forget age shall weary them.. he he he...

woggy mate, one day you will be too old to go to foam parties, and take pics of wet t shirt contests, and your skinny bottaz will get booted from the nightclub. ha ha ha

Ill be looking for a nice 22 y/o to take home , ay thump lol

*dials 1800-dob-in-a-pedo* lol

Good effort i must say

Ill be looking for a nice 22 y/o to take home , ay thump lol

*dials 1800-dob-in-a-pedo* lol

Good effort i must say

bahaha, and exactly what was you trying to do there thump, ya pretty much put ya self in a hole lol.......funny sh!t:D

Yeh I know, paypal have been notified, even tho he said his paypal. Was fake paypal don't like fake acounts and obviously know where the cash went.
Farkin inconvenient tho
really grinding my gears!

Latest posts

Back