Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what grinds my gears is lecturers at Tafe, telling you to do something 1 way then yells at you for doing it, and tells you it's wrong.

and when they assume you don't even know how to take a wheel off or what a piston is because you're a girl!

I hate lazy people that bludgeon on the dole, be you black White pink or purple, but abos really shit me, my mates dad is half abo so my mate gets all his bills and rent discounted coz he's part abo, no wonder they have one nostril bigger than the other, one for diesle and one for unleaded! Get off you lazy ass and get a job u lazy bums! Also people just have more kids to get money from the govt cause they're to pov to get a job and earn money, lazy friggin beatniks!

I hate lazy people that bludgeon on the dole, be you black White pink or purple, but abos really shit me, my mates dad is half abo so my mate gets all his bills and rent discounted coz he's part abo, no wonder they have one nostril bigger than the other, one for diesle and one for unleaded! Get off you lazy ass and get a job u lazy bums! Also people just have more kids to get money from the govt cause they're to pov to get a job and earn money, lazy friggin beatniks!

What is it, bag abo week? I got one thing for you.. STFU..

Man you are just one of those people that go around judging books by its cover.. ffs, you are a wanker..

I'm not sticking up for people that are on the dole, but it is hard to get a job.

I work, all my family works but it can be hard..

I'm not aboriginal either. But dude, STFU

so yes, hope you get hit with the ban stick..

I totally agree , doll bludgers ... i no a boatload of people that live off there doll checks .... and i cant see them doing anything about a job for a long time

Or people that constantly complain about there life , coz they got no money or life ... but they do absolutely nothing about it .

So Im going to get banned for voicin my opinion on a public forum? Riiiggghhttt. Secondly it's only my opinion and I'm free to voice it, it's not hard to get a job, peope simply don't try hard enuf, plus the fact they have the whole "I'm not doing that shit I have standards blah blah blah" if u really want a job u can get one in less than a week, I did it and a mate did it. Some people just don't try. Oh and I lived in Townsville for a year, in that time not a day went past when sum bum abo came by and asked for a dollar or a smoke, I met 1 abo that was decent and became a good mate, one of the hardest workers I've ever met

Oh and abos may have been here first but nobody is stopping them from getting off there butts and gettin a job and that goes for all the damn bludgers that our tax pays for!

So Im going to get banned for voicin my opinion on a public forum? Riiiggghhttt. Secondly it's only my opinion and I'm free to voice it, it's not hard to get a job, peope simply don't try hard enuf, plus the fact they have the whole "I'm not doing that shit I have standards blah blah blah" if u really want a job u can get one in less than a week, I did it and a mate did it. Some people just don't try. Oh and I lived in Townsville for a year, in that time not a day went past when sum bum abo came by and asked for a dollar or a smoke, I met 1 abo that was decent and became a good mate, one of the hardest workers I've ever met

bro, I wasn't standing up for bludgers, you just seem to be talking like everyone is the same.. You have proven my point (in bold) about not everyone is the same. Just ease up on the comments I meant. I always get asked if I have a dollar spare at the traino by lads and shit.

the goverment not paying me enuff to sit on my arse all day working on bikes n shit really grinds my gears :mad:
it's hard work sitting around all day!! I should be getting payed twice what I do!!

Nice tarp rip! Lol, while it may be nice to sit around all day I brought up the hard way, u want something u work for it

Townsville ! that explains it LOL

I was up there for a little bit for work , and they use to be a bunch of them that got blind in the park every night , then they Burnt down a house they use to squat in across the road

you all need to get your ****ing heads screwed on right! yes some koori people are on the dole, so are some white people, asain people, indian people and wogs. Why must you call them dole bludging abos why cant they be dole bludging people?

kids whose parents buy them everything AKA Spoiled Brats
this follows on nicely with the dole bludgers your all talking about.

also my boss grinds my gears...hate the dodgy ****

what about all these TAG ALONG @c/dc fans of late.. Where were they 15 years ago!? (probably swimmin round daddys sack) Walking through the city the last 4 days.. EVERY second and third person is in some kind of @c/dc T shirt, from bogans to bimbos, grannys to kids.. I dont dislike the band.. but people..seriously.. you look like a moron.. you do realise there are 50,000 other people wearing that same t-shirt.. where is the individuality!!?? show your support and love for music yes.. but really.. there is a time and a place..
funniest I seen was a group of 5 going to the movies, all wearing different styles.. looked like a pack of wankers..

anyone else in agreeance?

what about all these TAG ALONG @c/dc fans of late.. Where were they 15 years ago!? (probably swimmin round daddys sack) Walking through the city the last 4 days.. EVERY second and third person is in some kind of @c/dc T shirt, from bogans to bimbos, grannys to kids.. I dont dislike the band.. but people..seriously.. you look like a moron.. you do realise there are 50,000 other people wearing that same t-shirt.. where is the individuality!!?? show your support and love for music yes.. but really.. there is a time and a place..
funniest I seen was a group of 5 going to the movies, all wearing different styles.. looked like a pack of wankers..

anyone else in agreeance?

I think the thing to remember about the bludging abbos is this .... they did not need jobs ... that's right they did all they needed to do in about 3 hours a day .... and that went well for about 40,000 years ... we are the only idiots that work for a third of our lives ...usually for someone else

Look what we've done to the joint in 200 years before you think we are more successful .... and yeah do you really think it's so cool spending a third of your life workin for some other greedy prick ?? UI don't I think we waste more than we need and that's why we work 8 rather than 3 hours .

Alchohol is something WE have had thousands of years to build a resistance too ... the fact "abos" don't handle it well is because they haven't .... hardly their fault when we inflicted it on them .

Anyway my point is there is bad and good everywhere .... but then again ... everyone that has ever screwed or stolen from me was white not black .

i hate when your out practicing for a race that you have on the weekend, then you bend up a few things such as levers................when ya broke it makes it so hard to actually attend the event :mad:

Fark better go get some lever's

already rang me mate shawry lol, hes got it all waiting there for me :D

Latest posts

Back