Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I always use protective goggles for grinding, cutting etc and i was using a fall safety helmet with auto adjusting lenses, i wasnt expecting my mate to do it i was planning on it and was about to put my helmet back on and do it because it was bloody hot in summer with full overals, leather gloves, leather apron, big helmet aw and welding....lol

when you order numberplate boards, you get them and they are the wrong design and colour.

Noobs who say theyre going to get a new bike so they can jump ramps and stuff, be the next best freestyler, but wouldnt know a Revmx from their ass.
Full of shit much?

I finished in 1995.... you may all continue pretending to piss with the big boys. ha ha ha

what grinds my gears? when you strip down a bike to do the valve clearances, to find out your mate borrowed your feeler gauge without telling you.

I finished high school in 2012

God I hope the world doesn't end, fancy spending all of my life at school just to have the world end when I finish

how is that little kids pretending to be adults. lol i finished year 12 in 2007.. not quite a kid mate

my bad i got confused with some other jordstar kid....how embarrasing lol

now my rant... too many jordan people on this forum haha

The mods not letting us get past 10 in the 25 game :frustrated:

Finish year 12? No, I didnt bother going that year. I didnt bother with year 11 or 10 either :action-smiley-035:

I didn't finish school... Lol.

But it seems I still have better spelling and grammar than most people on here, lol.:b_grind:

Holden badges on Chevrolets..... what is the world coming to! hahah

1chev1.jpg

And that D@#khead that tried to touch a croc in Broome a couple of days ago and got bitten.
What a clown! He will make thousands now selling his story about how lucky he was blah blah blah. He was a pissed idiot, end of story. Shame natural selection didnt take care of it, Darwins theory and all that. Thats the end of my rant now.....

Latest posts

Back