Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys that blame their partners for not being able to ride...adults make their own decisions.

P-platers who pack their cars with more people than seatbelts and wonder why they have an accident and kill people!

People who text you and expect a response straight away when they could just ring you and get one.

People who spend money and then complain about how much money they have spent.

One thing that really annoys me is people complaining they have to pay interest on their credit card and try and pay it off every month. Live a little in debt it wont kill you.

or dont get a credit card, credit is for douche's, in fact the whole money system is a joke... if i didnt have kids id live in the bush singing F%$k the world, the masons the Rockefeller's & any one else who has locked this world into practical slavery

haha

Ps Ciniworx rider gring my gears too lol

yeah those ciniworx people they are so annoying arent they...haha

i got another one...when my 6 year old son whips me on reflex on the xbox and gives running commentry on our places.
Hmmm actually he whips me on the track too....little whippersnapper he is

long eyelash's annoys me a far bit, always in the eyes & stuff

Dont they protect your eyes..how they get in your eyes? This chinese woman told me she cuts her childrens eyelashs to try and make em longer! What is with that?

Are you sure u are not refering to overgrown eyebrows....haha

for some reason, i was born with stupidly long lash's & they fall off & get in my eye

Yeah i hate that when you get eyelash in your eye and you try get it out and end up scratching your eye and then it irritates you for days. But be thankful it only an eyelash and not a piece of metal and you gotta get it removed at the doctors. Or it gets all infected and rusts in there or something.

Yeah kinda done the MXGIRL welded a go kart frame for a mate took of my welding helmet and he hits it with the hammer to remove the flux and a small chip went straight into my eye bloody killed was so hot then scratched my eye....

Yeah kinda done the MXGIRL welded a go kart frame for a mate took of my welding helmet and he hits it with the hammer to remove the flux and a small chip went straight into my eye bloody killed was so hot then scratched my eye....

Not wanting to sound like a d#*k and hindsight is a wonderfull thing I know but wear ya sunnies under your helmet, Bettewr still some safetys. I cant count how many time this has saved me gettin shit in my eyes.

Taxi drivers who dont know where the place is you want to go shit me. Umm isnt it there job to know where things are??

what about goggles?!?!?!

i have a goggle fetish haha some many different brands in my riding bag

hate it when you get too carried away riding out bush and go too far and run outa fuel :( sad sad times
And i hate cocky khunts

its dreadful aye haha when i did it i had to push the bike for abotu 2 hours so i coudl get reception then called my parents and eventually found me and handed me some fuel and ditched me :(

Not wanting to sound like a d#*k and hindsight is a wonderfull thing I know but wear ya sunnies under your helmet, Bettewr still some safetys. I cant count how many time this has saved me gettin shit in my eyes.

i do this too:) and i use sunnies (they over my eyes completely from stuff firing) when im grinding, ya dont realise how bright the sparks are untill your used to sunnies then try normal saftys lol

Depending on the size of the sparks determines if I use sunnys or not

Latest posts

Back