Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^ similer to that, when your in a moto shop and they think cos arnt legal you know jack shit.. lol,

on the phone to a local pitty shop..
me= "do you have any cdi's for lifan 150 OUTER ROTOR KIT'S" dude at shop= "you mean INNER ROTOR KIT"

lol, no i dont mean irk..

has any one mentioned the rain

oh the rain it truly is gayer than thump 140 and hes collection of yamaha hurricane bikes and models

bike places that dont know there arse from there head
these are the calls that ground my gears

me = im after a stator plate for a 125 overhead electric start with a reversed flywheel

shop 1= whats a stator plate......... pause only joking

me= i know cos if u dont know what a stator plate is ur business is screwed

shop 1 where did you buy that quad from never heard of a stator plate with a reversed flywheel

me = from you 3 months ago.

shop 1 oh ummm bring it in if i dont have one ill order it from interstate cost is around 50 - 60$

end of call onto next shop

me= can u put me thru to spare parts pls

shop 2 secratery answered as the spare parts guys are busy will get them to call you back what do you want

me = stator plate for a 125cc quad

shop 2what is ur chassi number

me = huh do you meen engine number

shop 2 oh ummm yeah

me = told them engine number

shop 2 what engine is that

me= liflan

shop 2 what are they never heard of a liflan engine and ive been in the industry for years

me = probably best if i speak to the guys in spare parts

people who organise tocome have a look at my bike im selling and dont show up .

getting cheated on, dumped, then told that your girlfriend is getting with the guy she cheated with. oh and all after 4 years of a relationship. look on the bright side i say!

replacing a tube only to realise when you try pump it up that you have punchered the new tube while putting it on then taking it to a shop to get it done i get it back put it on the bike and the next morning its flat

hitting ya new eye brow piercing with you shirt when you put it on / off...

Try getting your lip done and then biting down on the bar with your teeth. Fkn hurts.

Eye brow piecing are gay :p. Jokes.

Also. Working at maccas. That shit grinds my gears.

Chick at wendys didnt give me my mustard and they dont have bacon!? wtf! Aw and biting your tongue ring can kinda hurt!

Noobs.
Other people breaking my bike.
Valve clearances that were supposed to be set right, but had 3.0mm clearance...

Noobs.

Noobs.
Other people breaking my bike.
Valve clearances that were supposed to be set right, but had 3.0mm clearance...

Noobs.

Latest posts

Back