Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Going to the latest estate with "the latest fiber optic technology" and ment to have the fastest broadband in australia. then finding out that their is no ports left. and the estate is only 1/4 build. now on gay wireless always cutting out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fk that man if i could have it my way i would be out in the bush away from everyone else...and the noise :)

When a brand new spankin part you just bought DOESN'T FIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeahh ay my billet levers didn't fit my bike, well the clutch side did, but the brake side didn't :confused-smiley-013 i'll have to fabricate it :p

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MkeMvvm5sGA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MkeMvvm5sGA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

ha ha ha ha, funnay as phuck. :D

Take that Hillz..

Hahahaha! Gold mate.

Got a mate with a HQ ute with a chev badge.. We give him shit all the time about it, even though it has a 350 in it :fumeur7:

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mkemvvm5sga&amp;hl=en_us&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mkemvvm5sga&amp;hl=en_us&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

ha ha ha ha, funnay as phuck. :d

take that hillz..

roflmao.......cheers...

Last edited by a moderator:
ha ha, well mate, thatll learn you to link when you should embed... he he he. ":p

Old ladies in the office that spend the whole complaining and bitching about how bad everything is and that no one does any work!

Well if you just shut up, you might get some work done and no one would complain!

^^^ The man brings up a good point..

I hate the old people that expect you to let them in front of you on the bus or in the line at the shops... I will let you in, but not if you give me dirty looks...

Also, I people that use big words to sound smart... What are you trying to prove? Yes you're smarter than me, no this does not make your dick bigger. :LolLolLolLol:

Reactions: pbk
^^^ The man brings up a good point..

I hate the old people that expect you to let them in front of you on the bus or in the line at the shops... I will let you in, but not if you give me dirty looks...

Also, I people that use big words to sound smart... What are you trying to prove? Yes you're smarter than me, no this does not make your dick bigger. :LolLolLolLol:

hahaha

yes old people my god especially when there on the road and they drive so slow and when you go to overtake its like there thinking not today sonny jim and speed up

Working in the friggin city , how do those stupid yuppy ****s do it all day ... the non stop traffic $20+ a day parking , 1 way streets!!! grrrr so friggin gaaaay

Then were coming down the lift from a job to go home , and some stupid yuppy comes up in his suite and brief case and what not , and starts "sighing" because where taking to long to get everything out of the lift .... pffft its a tough life being you isnt it you dick

my god i cant stand chev badges on commoders

i dont care what people say its ****ing holden not a chev you gronks so what if it has a chev engine dosent mean the whole car is a chev

yes i dont know why any self respecting aussie could put a ass rapping american badge on there car..... makes me sick

America can lick my balls

working 60-70 hours a week and then renovating a house on the weekend leaves no time to ride. and slow drivers

Other young blokes might agree...

Walking into a motorbike shop (or any shop) and not getting the same service as you would if you were an adult or with your parents...

I'm not one of these blokes that goes around jumping on bikes and asking how much the R1 is over there... I just go in and have a look around. I think bike shops and things need to get over "every kid is a window shopper"..

So that's what really grinds my gears.

:clap:

Latest posts

Back