Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm guessing you were never one of the above...??

im no women here... and i was once an L plater many years ago... and yes i prolly had the same effect on other drivers aswell

but these days iv seen so many bad women drivers (some good ill will admit that aswell)

but far out Lplaters on the highway in peak hour traffic so you cant over take them, and there only aloud to do 80... that really annoys me

I do 100? lol...

And L platers are awesome lol.. :thumbup:

bloody women driving SUV's for **** sakes dont drive them they get in some huge ****ing rush and speed, cut corners, cut round a bouts, dont signal and just push there way through traffic like your car isnt there they are so ****ing dangerous!!!!

feels good i got that outta my system

People using 'SUV' to refer to a good ol' fashioned 4WD... It's a fourbie or a soft-roader* people, if you don't like it then you should move to America! ;)

*Soft-roader - not cable of off-roading but nevertheless 4wd. Commonly used to cart children to school and back.

well actually SUV stands for special utility vehichle and IMO cars like ford territorys etc are not made for off roading

but hey i suppose people who cant accept others opinons grinds my gears :)

Actually, SUV stands for 'Sports Utility Vehicle'... Somewhat of a joke in my opinion.

Besides, Ford Territories can't even fit off-road tyres on the stock rims... I think that falls under soft-roader.

4WD and soft-roader are established terms... Just because useless Americans feel the need for another term, doesn't mean I should :p

Just to thrown your own criticism back on you!

On a side note, people who aren't aware of an existing opinion that feel the need to form their own grind my gears ;)

*Poke, poke*

Ref: Sport utility vehicle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Simple ref: Sport utility vehicle - Simple English Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

{RANT}

People who hang sh!t on others with the disclaimer "you all know who I mean", or something like "people who do 62ft jumps" because they are too much of a child to grow a pair and take their problems/arguments up with the person concerned that they feel the need to belittle them on a public forum.

Also, people with poor spelling/grammar who get narky when corrected; if someone doesn't correct you, you'll never learn... HTFU! ;)

{/RANT}

wait is that a good compliment or a bad compliment???

Latest posts

Back