Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wait is that a good compliment or a bad compliment???

To you, it is a compliment... To the people who tried bagging you without naming their complainant it is bad ;)

I'm not entirely sure of the difference between a 'good compliment'* and a 'bad compliment' so I've kept it straight forward :p

* Is this something like constructive criticism?

^^^ yeah man all the way
i mean not relevent :D
yeah people dont get it that im telling the truth...
and that guy who came on the thread and called me a pussy and all he gave me like two lots of neg reps!
thats why i only have 3 now :(

^^^ yeah man all the way
i mean not relevent :D
yeah people dont get it that im telling the truth...
and that guy who came on the thread and called me a pussy and all he gave me like two lots of neg reps!
thats why i only have 3 now :(

Guess you should go ask some people for some more rep then... Or you could be like everyone else and earn it... :grinning-smiley-003

btw, ford territory's are AWD not 4WD ;)

If you want to get technical, a lot of them actually come in RWD only :p

In any case, they can be a fun 'car' if you get the FPV release, otherwise they are made of fail... Argue away, I'm made of arguments, hehe ;)

Where's the response to my PM..?

wat really grinds my gears is, when u buy a new engine n drop it in n all get all new parts n forks n wat ever, and u make urself wait and decide not to kick it over till you think its finally ready... and you find out that you need 1 little part you thought u had but it didnt fit... now you have to wait even longer untill that magical moment

i just realised krazed rant was about me well i dont care mate this is a public forum get used to it... your really grinding my gears you twat!

now people who just dont get this hint and also peolpe who just like talk bullshit and will deny any claims of bullshit even tho its so easy to catch them out

Thats like my mate james ^ what a homo he is.

Hmmmm my friends grind my gears bad ...... such cocksuckers!

yeah so gay hay best way to deal with them is say their full of sh!t right to their face and then there like oh, huh ,what, who. :shoot:

Also hate a full weeks hard work looking forward to friday night and then no one goes out because its raining and then im like aw sweet ill get a good sleep then go for a ride tomorro but then i just realised its been raining and i cant .:boom:

Kids that get all their shit giving and brought for them and still pretend to be like everyone else (buying shit them self)

Phone bills (fk you iPhone) lol.

Working a 55hr week at 2 different jobs

and Saving.. ffs that sucks lol.

i just realised krazed rant was about me well i dont care mate this is a public forum get used to it... your really grinding my gears you twat!

*cry cry*

I think someone needs a hug.

My rant wasn't directed at only you... There was a few guys doing the same thing. In any case, you're right, this is a public forum, if you can't take it don't dish it :p

People who descend to insults the moment someone/something offends them, really grind my gears, hehehe.

not having more than 4 hrs sleep in 3 days chewing tab after tab of endone ,penacillan ,advil ,mercyndol
not being able to eat or drink any friggen thing and being in the most pain ive ever had waiting for a dentist to pull out 2 wisdom teeth

********PLS SOMEONE SHOOT ME AND MAKE THE PAIN STOP*********

people that post replys on this site when they have no idea what they are talking about.

Latest posts

Back