Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know what really grinds my gears... tax's, facial recognition, government bodies, legal system, abusers of policing power, girly acting dudes, motor abusing rats, bike killers, attention seeking posts, ****s that dont understand why there never trusted or in a good relation ship, meth heads, people who call the police when your not even annoying them and having fun, slow drivers, speed traps, any enforcement cctv, invisibile tos agreements eg walking into a court house, houses built so close to you you cant take a dump without them hearing, ****y people, ****y drivers, people who think they know better but dont, people that will tell you somthing when your right and there wrong and they refuse to learn any different, cues at the airport, bouncers, snoden, and news progrram other than sbs, sensationalism. shall i go on?

You know what really grinds my gears... tax's, facial recognition, government bodies, legal system, abusers of policing power, girly acting dudes, motor abusing rats, bike killers, attention seeking posts, ****s that dont understand why there never trusted or in a good relation ship, meth heads, people who call the police when your not even annoying them and having fun, slow drivers, speed traps, any enforcement cctv, invisibile tos agreements eg walking into a court house, houses built so close to you you cant take a dump without them hearing, ****y people, ****y drivers, people who think they know better but dont, people that will tell you somthing when your right and there wrong and they refuse to learn any different, cues at the airport, bouncers, snoden, and news progrram other than sbs, sensationalism. shall i go on?

well did someone take a slice of grouchy pie this morning? :p nah mate i see what your saying, all of those things have annoyed me in the past. we still have some ways to go before we make this a (excuse my cinical view on the world) 'perfect world'. and to add to this thread, what grinds my gears most, is when your teaching someone to ride and you say 'ok, pull the clutch in and put it in 1st' and then, in there obvious excitement, forget to pull the clutch in and slam it down into 1st with a bone wrenching crunch! ahhhhh!, my gearbox is dead!!!

You Know what really grinds my gears;... when people hate on you because you have a pitbike and they have never had one or used one OR had one and treated it like a peice of Sh*t and hate on them... :( OR Have a "big/good bike" and act if their the best.... nect minite see me on the pitty flat out past them, and they make up an excuse such as blameing their "gear changes"... :D

Making a coffee at work at 6 in the morning, coffee, sugar and boiling water in the mug no ****ing milk.

This bull**** election crap. If the pollies were serious there promises would have already been achieved.

^^^so true, but to be honst all im interested in is the NBN, give me some decent internet!!!!! :mad:

This bull**** election crap. If the pollies were serious there promises would have already been achieved.

LOL i had a guy come round door knocking on the weekend (apparenlty some local douche...i mean politician) knocked on the front door and i answered, he then proceded to ask me about what are the important issues to me in regards to the upcoming election, I answered with "nothing", he looked confused and asked if i was sure i meant nothing to which i repied, "I couldn't care less" with a look of bewilderment he then left my house, then my wife got stuck into me for being so rude..... Oh well, was worth it to see his face and at least i was honest :)

LOL i had a guy come round door knocking on the weekend (apparenlty some local douche...i mean politician) knocked on the front door and i answered, he then proceded to ask me about what are the important issues to me in regards to the upcoming election, I answered with "nothing", he looked confused and asked if i was sure i meant nothing to which i repied, "I couldn't care less" with a look of bewilderment he then left my house, then my wife got stuck into me for being so rude..... Oh well, was worth it to see his face and at least i was honest :)
haha should have said legalize it and watch his responce..
its all bs politicians dont do **** anyway, they them selves are told what to do and what to say and have very little to say.
ceebs going anymore in to that crap though
when people like that come to your door there even more entertaining then the preachers.. although im not rude to then we usually get into a conversation in a similar topic of controll and certain laws etc etc..

thats a speed hole it will make you bike go faster..

136826929212.jpg

Latest posts

Back