Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hahahahahaha, i get it! i must say, your quite the debater ;)
*EDIT*: and i will be getting the DID ;)

I thought you would Blender lol. Just make shore its the NZ3 420 Gold Chain i have used the cheaper DID ones and they stretched. And i always replace front and rear sprockets at the same time.

I don't get it Rodney haha.
You no what grinds my gears, nothing really I've learnt to brush shlt off like water of a ducks back, cause most of the time it's just not worth it.
The worlds getting more opinionated, frustrated and dumber so best just to flow with the punches.

yeah, i have the cheapest one so thats prbs why its strected so easy. mt front any rear sprockets still have a little life in em yet anyway. cheers for your help mate :)

You no what grinds my gears, nothing really I've learnt to brush shlt off like water of a ducks back, cause most of the time it's just not worth it.
The worlds getting more opinionated, frustrated and dumber so best just to flow with the punches.

Its ok Brendo you are wright about the way the world is was just trying to help Blender out.

Your a wise bloke mate! you've just gotta go with the flow, otherwise you end up in a whole world of sh**. i remember when i was younger, there was always idiots tryin to prove themselves by fighting/being smart as*s and it used to really get to me. then i just decided one day that i didnt really give a sh**. i mean, why should i care if they wanna prove to everyone that there all di**heads? it made my life ALOT easier, i was happier, did better in school and my bike went faster ;) so its worth it to just ignore people that u dont like. its not worth all the bullsh** :)

The boss moving your lxr in the work shop and dropping it on the concrete scratching the front fender, peg, asv lever, destroying the grip and scratching the graphics.
Nice one fuktard.

Forgetting to post 1 post earlier so i could be the fIrst post on page 100 of "what grinds my gears"

Last edited:
gear-grinding.jpg

The boss moving your lxr in the work shop and dropping it on the concrete scratching the front fender, peg, asv lever, destroying the grip and scratching the graphics.
Nice one fuktard.

Oh crap you would be pretty :cursing: Brendo. My wife never goes into the my workshop because she is worried
she may do the same thing.

Yeah mate me and the boss are on pretty level ground his a good lad but realized how close he came to getting a head butt haha, he can be such a dopey meathead sometimes but it was an accident so what can ya do. I just wish I was the one to christen it with its first stack, oh well.

The fact that disrespectful little so and so's go and tear up, litter on and piss off locals at your local riding spots. And when you decided to rock up and have a early arvie ride, you find it's been gated off!

Not fecking happy Jan!

FRUCKKIN stubborn tyres that just never want to get on the damn rim.. oh yeah and when you scratch your nic and shiney rim because of it :frustrated:

Latest posts

Back