Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
US propaganda

News programs in general

And most of all when they're out of wicked wings at KFC and substitute the 3 wings in ya burger box with one crappy little strip, yeah thanks **** ya that's heaps better, first you don't have what I payed for then you jib me some more with this. Damn ill set this world ablaze the next time this happens.
I like chicken ok.

US propaganda

News programs in general

And most of all when they're out of wicked wings at KFC and substitute the 3 wings in ya burger box with one crappy little strip, yeah thanks **** ya that's heaps better, first you don't have what I payed for then you jib me some more with this. Damn ill set this world ablaze the next time this happens.
I like chicken ok.

Skip to 0:29 to see Brendo :five:
[video=youtube;8pyW6w5B7Aw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pyW6w5B7Aw[/video]

Bahaha I feel there pain, theres something all these customers have in common wouldn't you say. I just want my fried chicken, watermelon and waffles.
How's the call, I can't feed my kids because you out of chicken.

US propaganda

News programs in general

I like chicken ok.
amen to that, abc is the best one on tv otherwise the internet, live leaks or somthing like that is the best way to go

Bloody landlords that try and screw you over by taking your entire damn bond and making a whole heap of **** up and over charging for things after you spent 50 hours cleaning there **** hole house up and it was in 100 times better condition when you left.

****ing fuming. I'm going to go this **** for everything he is worth even if it costs me 20 grand in lawyers fees in the process. Time to stand up for the little man.

Bloody landlords that try and screw you over by taking your entire damn bond and making a whole heap of **** up and over charging for things after you spent 50 hours cleaning there **** hole house up and it was in 100 times better condition when you left.

****ing fuming. I'm going to go this **** for everything he is worth even if it costs me 20 grand in lawyers fees in the process. Time to stand up for the little man.

Yeah baby. Go with judge judy nick. She will **** some **** up brother. Good luck

If it aint broke, break it.

ordering something on the weekend from ebay for my bike so that I will have it for the next weekend and it doesn't get here till the week after! It's a f'ing joke, I can get stuff delivered from the uk in two weeks most times, even got one parcel in 7 working days..... so why does it take the same time for something to come from 500k away??????????

i hate it when we finally beat the mods at the game 'Get to 25', and they don't pay up !!
we want some rep points !!!!

Wife/Girlfreinds lipstick + then write on the windscreen to show them how much you apprieciate thier spectacular driving abilities :) works a treat :)

Why would carry your wifes/girlfriends lipstick around.............o_O
Do you have to look good for other ladies?
Nah just messin around

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

tumblr_mqk76tXGPe1s13f2io2_500.gif

Cause gay is the new hetro!

Chicks dig that stuff!

Last edited:
when alightning bolt strikes next to your room, and u lose ur laptop, stereo, internet modem, phone and pretty much anything else electronic, and then when some of the stuff is still covered by warranty, the electronic companies dont pay up!!!!!!

Lif really is a biatch sometimes.......

Latest posts

Back