Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^ Farmers Union of course, nothing else stacks up !!

[video=youtube;0DYqsOim5ns]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DYqsOim5ns[/video]

uniquelySA_FUICupbillboard.jpg

^^ Farmers Union of course, nothing else stacks up !!

[video=youtube;0DYqsOim5ns]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DYqsOim5ns[/video]

uniquelySA_FUICupbillboard.jpg

F*ck farmers union!!!!

that stuff grinds my gears in so many ways only recently made its way to wa.. i hated it when i was in sydney & i still hate in now its all over my shelfs

Last edited:
some Ebay seller's suck,
bought some front and rear Bendix disc pads for a friends' Territory off ebay, they arrived reasonably quick.
i went to fit them today, the front set went on easy.
the rears the sent were the wrong ones, they got the part numbers mixed up and listed Territory's as using BA Falcon disc pads.
they were way too small, lucky i didn't take them out of the plastic shrink wrap packaging.
i messaged the seller, and he said to send them back (at my cost) and when he has received them, he will send me the correct ones.
so i'll post them back to him for a refund instead on monday, i'll be giving him negative feedback too for that stuff around !

some Ebay seller's suck,
bought some front and rear Bendix disc pads for a friends' Territory off ebay, they arrived reasonably quick.
i went to fit them today, the front set went on easy.
the rears the sent were the wrong ones, they got the part numbers mixed up and listed Territory's as using BA Falcon disc pads.
they were way too small, lucky i didn't take them out of the plastic shrink wrap packaging.
i messaged the seller, and he said to send them back (at my cost) and when he has received them, he will send me the correct ones.
so i'll post them back to him for a refund instead on monday, i'll be giving him negative feedback too for that stuff around !

I think you'll find if it's a f-up on their end (which it was) and you can prove it. It's up to them to organise and/or pay for shipping back, same goes if it's a faulty product. As soon as you mention the fact that you might have to lodge a "dispute" with paypal, things usually get sorted quick smart ;)

What grinds my gears...getting home an HOUR after beer o'clock on a Friday(yes its friday because its a public holiday tomorrow).....and motors getting stuck in bikes and making me take an extra week to get it out so I can sell something!

:cursing::cursing::cursing:

i just received my new Daytona Clutch Basket for the Z155HO,
i've pulled it out the carboard box
unwrapped it from the bubble wrap,
took it out of the 15mm thick foam box it was packed in,
only to find, it is missing a tooth off the drive Gear and has some little dents in the tin backing plate !!!!!

the dent's don't worry me, but i won't be using it with that broken tooth, hmmm ! :frustrated:

damn, not having to much luck with some recent items hey Craig? get back to the seller, make him accountable !

:cursing::cursing::cursing:

i just received my new Daytona Clutch Basket for the Z155HO,
i've pulled it out the carboard box
unwrapped it from the bubble wrap,
took it out of the 15mm thick foam box it was packed in,
only to find, it is missing a tooth off the drive Gear and has some little dents in the tin backing plate !!!!!

the dent's don't worry me, but i won't be using it with that broken tooth, hmmm ! :frustrated:

Wheres he live Craig, i think you'll have a good lynch mob with all the helping out you do ;)

yeah sort of, it was off a newish Daytona 190, that was sold in parts

luckily i have a spare clutch basket, it is sitting in a red framed bike, not even 4 foot away from mine !! lol

yeah sort of, it was off a newish Daytona 190, that was sold in parts

luckily i have a spare clutch basket, it is sitting in a red framed bike, not even 4 foot away from mine !! lol

How about NO!!! lol... :shoot:

damn!! ok then.
but if you have a mysterious failure of a clutch on the weekend, don't look at me :bolt:

What grinds my gears hmm?

Well i'll tell you what grinds my gears...

Living in a world where people's social status and hierarchy is determined by which Apple product they own, how many "friends" they have on Facebook and what shoes they wear. there is much more to life than how many likes a picture you post gets, how much you paid for your iPhone.....

I dont understand how people can be making such a huge fuss about this whole James Packer vs David Gyngell "fight", when on the same day Boko Haram kidnapped 200 Nigerian schoolgirls! i saw 30 second segment regarding this, but all day, all i've heard about is this teeny-bopa mid life crisis corrupted with power and money brawl crap....

i know this must sound like im down on the world, but in truth i am not. how can people care about the lives of 2 middle aged men, both making plenty of cash a year, with nothing to worry about for their fututre, when there are 200 schoolgirls locked up in some hell hole, waiting to be sold.

Changes need to be made.

Bring On The Revolution.

i never heard anything about those things, i live in a dark room ....

Living in a world where people's social status and hierarchy is determined by which Apple product they own, how many "friends" they have on Facebook and what shoes they wear. there is much more to life than how many likes a picture you post gets, how much you paid for your iPhone.....

I dont understand how people can be making such a huge fuss about this whole James Packer vs David Gyngell "fight", when on the same day Boko Haram kidnapped 200 Nigerian schoolgirls! i saw 30 second segment regarding this, but all day, all i've heard about is this teeny-bopa mid life crisis corrupted with power and money brawl crap....

i know this must sound like im down on the world, but in truth i am not. how can people care about the lives of 2 middle aged men, both making plenty of cash a year, with nothing to worry about for their fututre, when there are 200 schoolgirls locked up in some hell hole, waiting to be sold.

Changes need to be made.

Bring On The Revolution.

Oh I hear that!! Facebook has a limit of 5000 friends, just cause that was a random fact I recently learnt(not because I tried to have more than 5000 friends)...so if that's what your goal in life is then I guess each to their own!

Basically the only real laws we need is one shall not cause 'harm' or 'loss' to another! Its all really that simple but if that was the case then the government would be f-d really badly....

Dunno all these laws about offending people...wtf is that ****...being offended is completely subjective there for what offend one person may not offend another. What comes after offending people becomes law, witch hunting??

Not to mention anyone born after 1962 now wont get an old age pension until they're 70....Woooo going to be funny when my mates(who works in a bar) son comes to the bar for a drink with his son and his dad will still be there serving them drinks...70 is nuts(I hope I can use nuts without offending someone) I mean really when did Australia become this? Ah that felt good!!

Changes need to be made.

Bring On The Revolution.

I see it as the media cares about it, because noone I know gives a damn about them!

Latest posts

Back