Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Real funny Grumpy! :)

The old fella at work! Once he's got a few beers in him he doesn't shut up! He only pause just long enough to cut you off before you say anything!

It's fricken maddening! :boxe:

Real funny Grumpy! :)

The old fella at work! Once he's got a few beers in him he doesn't shut up! He only pause just long enough to cut you off before you say anything!

It's fricken maddening! :boxe:

yup, gotta hate those people that are in love with the sound of their own voices!! honestly, when its happening, im just thinkin "theres no gap to get a word in! this hooligan isnt even breathin!!"
thats how i think anyway...

My boss is like that, start telling him a story and oh **** hang on his story is so much better and all of a sudden your listening to him. ****in pisses me off I just walk away lol.
Is that the best you've got Corey?
Oh I've finally sent your stuff to mate.

^
sexy-midget.jpg

Getting all geed up for a cyclone and the bureau updating info every 3 hrs and then the piece of **** taking a dive sth, I wanted carnage and destruction.:autogun:

Tough 4x4 owners that think its fine to tail gate your wife's car until they realise you're driving it then decline your polite offer to pull over and talk about it!

Gutless :hmmm:!

Tough 4x4 owners that think its fine to tail gate your wife's car until they realise you're driving it then decline your polite offer to pull over and talk about it!

Gutless :hmmm:!

that and trucks that do it.

also hate when ****heads dont put supermarket trolleys away proberly and end up in the front of your car taking a fair bit of paint off, and reversing back into it..

i'm trying to sell my Pocket Rocket 50cc GP bike on Gumtree atm.
it's been resprayed in 2 Pack Gunmetal Grey with Holographic Pearl and clear over the top, as some of you may have seen
i have gone through it and fixed what needed doing, and fitted a Performance Flatslide Carby, and Reeds to it
fuel filter, hose and a couple of other items.

i'm asking $150 negotiable for it

i just had an SMS asking me if i'd take $50 for it.
i replied- yeah, i would, as long as it was wrapped in a $100 note !
i got a reply back- Funny Guy

well ask a silly question, get a silly answer !!
i hate Lowballers !! lol

Last edited:
Personally i get a good laugh out of them. Then get them going so they think they'll get it cheap. Then say nope never lowball mate. Never gets you anything.

i'm trying to sell my Pocket Rocket 50cc GP bike on Gumtree atm.
it's been resprayed in 2 Pack Gunmetal Grey with Holographic Pearl and clear over the top, as some of you may have seen
i have gone through it and fixed what needed doing, and fitted a Performance Flatslide Carby, and Reeds to it
fuel filter, hose and a couple of other items.

i'm asking $150 negotiable for it

Hello there mate, i am Tim and are currntly working on an oil rig and connot come to look at it as i am stuck here and are terminally ill, but my uncle will be there to pic it up tommorow for $170.00 which i will pay via paypal. Please advise

:shoot:

lol,
when i see ads for stuff i'm interested in and they say offers
i'm always wanting to offer them a carton of ice coffee and a donut , or similar....

Latest posts

Back