Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Working full stop!! At least a 15 hour day today and then another 10 tommorrow. Nearly a 70 hour week this week. No rach I'm not whinging. ;)

My fingernails. I can't grow them properly, they just break. I take stupid vitamins to strengthen them and they still break.
I'm not vain, I don't want big fancy fingernails, never had a mani in my life. But I am sick of them breaking down to the quick, sometimes past it and bleeding. I can't scratch my ass without breaking a nail. Shits me to tears.

having a CRF 50 in the shed and a pro circuit pipe sitting on my kitchen table and being stuck at the Dowerin Field Days all week and not being able to fit the pipe and take it for a blast.

and also, being in the footy grand final next weekend and afraid that if I go and hit some jumps before then I am bound to hurt myself and scratch myself out of the game. I have a sweet jump in my back yard staring at me saying "baaaaaack--fffflliiiiiip" and a crf saying "craaaaassshhh-meeeee" its driving me nuts. cant wait for the grand final but. boo yah. carn the mighty demons!!!!

My fingernails. I can't grow them properly, they just break. I take stupid vitamins to strengthen them and they still break.
I'm not vain, I don't want big fancy fingernails, never had a mani in my life. But I am sick of them breaking down to the quick, sometimes past it and bleeding. I can't scratch my ass without breaking a nail. Shits me to tears.

Hills feels your pain :)

Working full stop!! At least a 15 hour day today and then another 10 tommorrow. Nearly a 70 hour week this week. No rach I'm not whinging. ;)

Sucks to be you. I hope me sitting back slacking off at work doing completely nothing while the place is flat out grinds your gears some more!

Having a my first day off work in months because of a public holiday...
only to be completely bed riddenly sick :(

getting my swinger to realise that i have to make a bracket for the brakes ,get a new rotor and rim grrrrr (forthought would have helped idiot)
a majorly pisssed off dad of 2 that is ready to knock the eldest on the head if she rolles her eyes 1 more time

These kids in my street... They give me the shits.. They don't know how to play in their own yard or even outside their own house...

They play in my drive way, in my yard, ffs go back to where you came from!

As soon as I start up my bike, they are in the next door neighbours yard asking me stupid questions.. f*k off lol.

The feral down the raod on his pitibke that goes up and down and up and own our road on his tdr pro 125, And if your reading this you should know that when I gt my sx 250 next weekend the next time I see you I will roost the shit of you and embaris you infront of your gay little buddies.

Gives me sh!ts, I mean I know how tepmping it is but If i have to restrain from tearing up roads on an unregestered drit biek then so should every one else!!!!!

These people like 3 houses down from us let there dogs out. And they take craps and pisses everywhere and annoy our dogs.

Lucky they have moved:LolLolLolLol:

The feral down the raod on his pitibke that goes up and down and up and own our road on his tdr pro 125, And if your reading this you should know that when I gt my sx 250 next weekend the next time I see you I will roost the shit of you and embaris you infront of your gay little buddies.

Gives me sh!ts, I mean I know how tepmping it is but If i have to restrain from tearing up roads on an unregestered drit biek then so should every one else!!!!!

We have the same in my street.. But he came out when I was test riding my motard... So I took off and left him for dead lol.. He got paid out by his 'homies' so I went back home... It was well worth it.. But I still don't think street riding is good..

the lack of skids out the front of my house from hot cars, the only ones that seem to do it are shtbox 6cyl commodores and falcons..

also hate it when the neighbor complains about me riding the pitbike on our 3 acres but yet i jump on the 450 for hrs and they say nothing...

:confused:

strippers that automatically think they deserve a tip really grinds my gears.

being too poop scared to give this to my missus. I have had it for weeks.
IMG00076-20100901-1520.jpg

what grinds my gears is
shclongheaded customers that you clear the workshop of all other cars
and book nothing but them in all day

they turn up 2 hours late then say that they need the car back by 3 giving me a total of 3 hours to do a service level a and b
a front suspension rebuild and an electical fault trace

and when you tell them not possible they have the balls to get pissed off

go and get figgged i dont need that sort of business
ill sit on my arse for the rest of the day mate and play with my toys
and wait for youre struts to punch nice big dents in ya bonnett and ya tierod ends to snap then you will come back and book it in again and complain about ya bad luck

Latest posts

Back