Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Getting ready to buy ciniworx bike than spending money on a excf ktm 250 instead dam brain

These kids in my street... They give me the ****s.. They don't know how to play in their own yard or even outside their own house...

They play in my drive way, in my yard, ffs go back to where you came from!

As soon as I start up my bike, they are in the next door neighbours yard asking me stupid questions.. f*k off lol.

agreed lol kids saying CAN I HAVE A GO OF It lol and they just stand their looking at ye.... suppose their just kids at the end of the day lol but really annoying

I was thinking of you pete. lyou would have loved it!!! 2 days of full on riding like last time. we got so much track time that on the friday we all had to vote to cut the laps down to 8.

I was thinking of you pete. lyou would have loved it!!! 2 days of full on riding like last time. we got so much track time that on the friday we all had to vote to cut the laps down to 8.

84 Racing laps plus 2 warmup sessions and 2 qualifying sessions!

Sanding stuff it's a **** of a job . And bricklaying I also dislike it very Much no fun whatsoever ever lol.

Places to ride, but they're covered in:

Photo370-1.jpg

people taking drugs to think they can get away fdrom the family that they think hates them but really loves them. suicide is one selfish mother fukkar. people who think that all will be ok just after they overdose so they stop feeling any pain. vent.

Latest posts

Back