Your first bike!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Norway

Reaction score
Was looking through some old photo's thisafternoon and stumbled accross one of my very first bike!
So many hours worth of fun, oh the joy!

05' pitboss, the first of the manual clutch models
5drla1.jpg

first time I ever rode it, it went up the side of my best friends house, the skid marks are still there too! :D
Second time I flipped it and broke the rear plastics.. i was depressed for weeks

What was everyone elses first bike and how old were you when you got it?

I had Suzuki something. A little blu and white thing.

I then had a Honda z50J.

They were my first bike's and I wish I still had them.

Lots of fun.

Logic

my old man bought me a YZ80G (1980) when i was 12ys old.
had ridden a few bikes before but i was stoked when i got this..

and i can assure you i had that thing pulled to bits that many times i recon i could of put it together in my sleep.. lol most times id just pull it apart for no reason..

had it for a couple of years and apart from oil changes and the usual chains and sprockets it never needed a thing. tho it was a little tired when i got rid of it..

this isnt the actual bike, but its the same model..
2007%5C12%5C26%5Cbikepics-1127111-full.jpg

95 or 97 suzuki LT50 goit it when i was 2 1/2

i had the same thing would still have if it wasn't for my friend breaking it a couple of months ago. Got it when i was 4

i had an 82 z50r , i iwsh my parents kept it

ahah yer it was a cool little bike mine was blue and white ill try find a old pic of it . aparently i was moore excited about the wrapping paper that my olds used tto wrap it up with tho lol

my first was a 1992 jr 50 that i got for xmas in 1992 and it was the best bike i have ever had coz it never broke down and my dad sold it in 2002

Latest posts

Back