Your opinions on lifan 140cc & 150cc

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I won my one off this guy on ebay (pitster_pro) for $99 + postage but he doesn't seem to have any left for 14 mm piston pins (Lifan 120/125/138) ... Maybe if you contact him ?

Maylands and other OZ shops sell them but at a higher price ...

You'd get a big power gain because the "125" lifans (52.4 bore x 55.5 stroke) are actually really only 120 cc and the "138's" (54 bore x 55.5 stroke) are only 127 cc ... I'd safely say that the clutch on the crank "125's" (non kick in gear) won't hack the added torque of the extra 22 cc ...

The ceramic kits have a 57 mm bore so with a 55.5 mm stroke you'd end up with a genuine 141.62 cc ...

Last edited:
wow cactus you really seem to know your stuff mate thanks. I have the same bike as jakey and Im pretty sure it aint a start in any gear as basically mine wont start with the clutch in so its a buummer that thes wont work as you said. Jakey you have to decide what sort of ridin you want to do, My mini bike is for ridin on mini tracks and my big bike is for hammerin through the bush all day. any more power on the tight tracks I ride would not really be fully used by my mini as it throws heaps of roost already. Just out of interest, My pitty was real slow until it was worn in I was tryin to open it up and was disappointed til it had a big backfire and reved out heaps more. Might have been crap in the carby worth checkin out. Also I bought a high rev cdi off ebay for $18.99 delivered off seller 9898 moto and this definately gives more top end as bike revs way higher now $18.99 is a cheap mod. I had same type cdi on my flogged 110 and clocked it at 95kph and kept up with brothers stock 125.

Latest posts

Back