your sheds!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice! Loving the Toys you have in your Shed brad ;)

Good Selection!

thanks mate. few mtb's hanging from the ceiling which you can't see and wakeboard, ski tubes, surfboards etc on the mezanine floor above. my workshop is 1/4 of my shed and the other 3/4 is decked out with tiles, walls, kitchen, bathroom, aircon etc and i live in it! it's on an acre and i have a mini sx track in the backyard which is about 75% complete.

the old bike is a 73 qa50 which i picked up for $100. motor runs (barely), i need some advice on how to fix it up actually cos i wanna try to keep it original.

Last edited:
In my case Lack of work shop, i have sheads but i went for a keep warm in winter workshop which is equipped with all my bike parts in one corner, Tv and bed. YEP its my room =D
the Subaru boot mat works great for a work mate.

DSC01014.jpg

Keep the posts coming
some nice entry's

Hey Cash
How did you get your engine that shiney. did you use a buffer?
Also what engine polish did you use?

here's mine finally

bit messy at the moment and there a straggler in the mix and i park me car in there to so it's squished up so it will fit

does the trick for me though

P1010061.jpg

P1010062.jpg

I'd love to show off what I have in my shed but then someone will ask for addresses and then all our sh1t will dissappear. I don't think this is a good idea trash. sorry bro. won't be involved.

ditto to this ^^

My sheds got hardly any tools in it.. Just a few bikes, but it's like my loungeroom for me and me mates :)

ok i think my shed might just take the cake!
this thing is farking huge!
pics:
outside view
Picture%20003.jpg

inside left
Picture%20005.jpg

inside right
Picture%20004.jpg

it has a ramp and entry for working on cars
Picture%20028.jpg

and finally the massive roller door with a concrete slab plus matching skid marks :D
Picture%20029.jpg

Picture%20030.jpg

Pretty sure I win....If ya need parts just give me a buzz on 1800-Fake

midway-warehouse-building.jpg

DSC09850.JPG

i want an old air craft hanger for a shed so i can have a motard track inside :) we are all allowed to dream

you stole my idea i was just thinking the same thing but scrap the motard

mx and sx track with the sickest workshop known to man kind....

wait this isnt my dream shed thread is it :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back