your sheds!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trashthumpy

Reaction score
hey guyes i thought id make i thread on peoples sheds! so what kinda tools machines have people got?? i video tour would be great il make one soon and post it up, show what kinda progets ya workin on ect.

Last edited:
I've got a small drive-thru garage with a carport out back. Enough room for three cars in a row. I've got everything from an engine hoist, MIG welder, spray paint equipment, PC for tuning to regular tools and sync gauges for carbs. No pics of it yet.

Its a real pigs pen at the moment, haven't cleaned it in weeks since doing the race bike fork rebuild. The garage itself currently houses my TLR and GSXR, along with an alarm system. :)

I havent got a shed, im too poor lol I live in a flat.. zzz

I'd love to show off what I have in my shed but then someone will ask for addresses and then all our sh1t will dissappear. I don't think this is a good idea trash. sorry bro. won't be involved.

shed.jpg

Tripple car garage with 3 phase power and large RSJ running from front to back with beam runner and 3 ton block and tackle.

3 phase air compressor, 3 phase drill press, 3 phase bench grinder, 3 phase linclon eletric DC TIG and Arc Welder.

Crappy small GMC air compressor, small bench grinder, single phase drill press, BOC MIG welder, Oxy set, Large Anvil, 2 work benches and shit load of power tools and hand tools engine hoist, cement mixer etc.

It also has a gym with power rack and 400kg of free weights set up against one wall.

I get most of my good stuff second hand and aside from my GMG air compressor its all quality gear. If I ever quit my job and bring my BIG toolbox home I will have the ultimate shed.

If you think my shed sounds good you should see my dads. (i am holding off on getting a lot of the stuff I want as I will inherit a stack of gear including 2 lathes a mill and more stuff than you can imangine.

I'll bring the lounge, TV and fridge if I can move in! LOL

Ive got a huge range of tools but my shed is a huge mess and I dont intend on showing anyone. ;)

i like this thread real manly like.... LOL

i'll get a pick of my new shed's thursday...

(Full of foam ATM)

Check out what I found in my shed.
fmx002.jpg

Had a couple of riders come down for a few days.

Hey pockethead wat size tires are on that mini road bike? do ya rekon they would fit on a terra moto if i changed discs and sprokets?

Ask questions in a pm or via the chat. please keep things on topic!!!!
Msg deleted.

Latest posts

Back