your worst motorcycle accident !!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah credit where deserved mate awesome sh!t to come back from

you get no details bout my piss poor accident only one broken collar bone no comparison there.. and i lost the hunger pretty quick too been hard to find it again just gotten used to doin f'all ... i've prbably been too careful about what i do with myself (just cant afford to break myself again need work, money for all the boring things in life let alone for the fun recreational things)

but i'm with dready keep the faith the hunger and take care ... will raise a glass for a speedy recovery with no complications mate :)

after reading this i think I need rec reg now for the insurance, you're one tough guy ranga.

well support from most just checked out your reputation comment from the bloody mods 'getting lapped' (dont mind the mods crack lol issues with coolie bloody goddam 'tea bag' we are having words trust me roflmao)

roflmao funny i'll admit but still :p

hehe just read mine then too... got skills HA skills falling off maybe ... skills at sucking maybe

yes yes coolie skills at being a big fat dirty rotten TEA BAG ho bo .... b@stard :p

Last edited:
well with ranga's story mine's barely even on the scale. i was riding on a gravel road going top o' 4th on my atomik, not sure exactly how it happened but i think i popped my front tyre (not sure when but when i looked at it again it was down) and hit a pot hole. it tank slapped and my first reaction was to put both my feet out, squint my eyes and grind my teeth together. then she flipped on her side with me still on it. my knee was dragging on the gravel for a few metres and my other leg ripped off the side guard covering the muffler and my shorts got caught on the muffler. when i finally grinded to a halt i was still under the bike until my cousin came and ripped it off me. sat up and had a burn from my knee to my jocks (bloody happy it didnt go any higher) and about 15kg of gravel still stuck in my knee. i yell to my cuz "Oi get your efin phone here now!' he said "who should i call? the ambos?" and i say "nah take a picture" bit of a long story and not even a bad crash but im sick and got alot of time on my hands

about 15kg of gravel still stuck in my knee. i yell to my cuz "Oi get your efin phone here now!' he said "who should i call? the ambos?" and i say "nah take a picture"

Haha nice story, i particuarly like that part ^^ :p

well here's a link to one of my crashes.....silly one it was lol

http://www.miniriders.com.au/mini-chat/20979-bitchy-hurts.html

One of my worst would be when i was railing a trail just up the road from home and its like a goat track, not much room for error but anyways i was 3rd tapped come round a slight bend then the track dips away and then turns again, i got airborn off the first dip then smack straight into a tree......knock out for around 10min untill my mate found me, smashed up my knee(only bruised the kneecap but oh my god it hurts and hurts every time i bump now, 2 years later)split the top of my helmet open......a few days later my knee kept gettin bigger and was all jelly like......i went to hospital and had 100ml of fluid drained out.....another was when i was racing, i got pushed out wide coming into a corner and yep another tree, wasn't nothing to bad but my shoulder now pops out so to speak and clicks and carry's on and when ever i ride for more than 2hrs it aches like crazy..............but i got nothing on you ranga, best of luck with your next op :D

that would have to be one of the worst crashes iv heard of with out death involved tuff stuff dude and good work gettin back on it. done your self proud.

I havnt had any bad bike accidents that resulted in any worse than a few broken ribs but I got a few friends that have had some amazing crashes.

One mate had a head on with another bike when they were both coming around a slight corner in opposite directions while in 5th gear at some bushy trails near where we live. That resulted in a helicopter ride to the hospital with a smashed in helmet. He ended up getting a face off type job where they peeled his face back to repair the damage done to his skull and he now has a few metal plates in his head and has lost his sense of taste and smell along with some sight out of one of his eyes. He still rides and it hasnt slowed him down too much at all.

Another mate went head on into a parked car while doing 180kmh on someone else's GSX R 600. He survived, woke up in hospital and escaped from there with a few broken bones. It was nothing unusual for this to happen to him and it was just added to the very long list of amazing crashes he has had in his lifetime. The result of all of his crashes both on bikes and in cars finally ended up resulting in him being mentally impaired and unstable. He never did learn from his previous crashes and the end result has not been good for him or his family.

Last edited:
I_Thump.. I'm a bit depressed after reading your post! Bikes ay, soooo many sad stories.

I had a close call head on at mt dissapointment a few years back. Cruising around on 4wd tracks and all of a sudden around the corner coming in the opposite direction was 3 other bikes. No time to react you have your heart in your mouth. We clipped eachother and I went flying off in to the bush. Looked down at my leg surprised to see it in one piece, untouched. Scariest few seconds of my life!! Came out totally unscather tho.

The only other injury was when I got cocky on the table tops. Decided to fang it past a youngster over a table top, got caught in the wind, landed on the other side twisted up, cartwheeled the bike, and broke my wrist. Came off pretty light I think, the worst part was that I had to spend a week in hospital when my wrist got infected on the incision where the plate went. Thing blew up like a tennis ball!

Still, having read the first post on this thread, my injuries are nuttin!

ive had that many close calls that i get the shivers....

just this saturday had a trailer fall off of a car in front of me:eek:lucky he had a safety chain on. at least three ppl pulled out in front of me that day as well:mad:

then theres the T-boners, the taxis in the city, the ppl that suddenly decided to stop in an 80km zone while im checking out the chick on the footpath:eek:, wet patches, diesel spills, asians, roundabouts, (usually with asians), hitting ruts just before a corner, that throws your line so you hit the gravel shoulder, and go tumbling into a patch of bamboo at 80+, dogs that decide it would be better on the other side of the road just as you go past, the list is long, and i only had one acco needing hospital:) im just lucky....

i ripped my leg open on my moto peg, 14 stiches later haha.. nothing compared to your story though mate..

back when i was a real youngster racing kx60s!! somehow got tangled up with another bike and his chain and sprocket ripped a nice hole in my leg! got like 15 or so stitches? thats pretty much all i have ever done.... NEVER broken a bone!!!!

ive burnt the skin on the side of my knee off,.... a fair chunk... but no broken bones or any other injuries wat so ever!

ok this is a story from a friend of a friend of mine. when a guy was on the speedway on the bikes he geared his bike for as much power as he could. he figured that he wouldnt get traction so he didnt need to worry about wheelies or anything. then during the race he hit a rut from the bike before him on a corner. the bike gripped, wheelied, then flipped and he went straight over the saftey barrier and into the fence. the fence mesh was just big enough for his helmet to fit through but not his shoulders. *click* no pain,broke is neck, was dead hanging metres off the ground infront of the grandstand. i guess i broke the rules there because it didnt happen to me

Last edited:
ive only done occasional burns with motos....knocked myself out on bmx and nearly broke my neck on bmx i tell you now motos are safer!!!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back