Ze Truth About "Ruby" :/

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i knew ruby was a guy but why was he pretending he had a brother?

come on ruby explain or mintard your rubys friend can you explain

i bet next week we find out ruby is really a 65 year old guy who cruses the streets on a motorised scooter not a gixxer

because ruby is weird ok... LOL umm i think because ruby liked not telling anyone who he actually was, so he asked me to pretend to be his brother, so he ccould say all this stuff about him, without everyone actually knowing who he is. i dont know, i dont understand ruby!

I new this about 2 days after he joinned, are you all seriously that retarded?

even though ages ago, about 2 weeks after ruby joined, Franky said he wouldnt go off at ruby, because he was a chick... yes franky, i can tell u ALWAYS knew!

dont worry 50bh i am too

i think i seen ruby yesturday because i saw this guy walking down the street talking to himself i thought this guy was crazy but now i know it was only ruby walking down the street talking to his brother

i bet next week we find out ruby is really a 65 year old guy who cruses the streets on a motorised scooter not a gixxer

lol nah divy he does ride a TLR he came and smoked it up at my place.

now everyone leave him alone ;)

i've got NO idea... Ruby is just REALLY weird!!! haha i just wanna know why he wanted everyone to think he was a chick... hmmm

I heard this a while ago...and mintared...ur just a friend aren't u?? cbf going back pages but u may have said that on the other page....i knew that Ruban had the bikes, who would lie about owning motorbikes?? lol, that would be sad.
for a while that was always getting to me, i would see him/her post and would wonder..'hmmm, is that a chick or a dude??' lol.
i guess now every1 knows tho....
ceers

I said I didnt care but one question still remains unanswered, who is that in ruby and mintards sig?

...and mintared...ur just a friend aren't u??

YES! nothing more than a friend.

and in my sig... i'm on either side and ruby is in da middle in da grey leathers taking a corner... yeah i'm the chick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back