08 crf50 build.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
as i said in the start of my last post the china 125cc bikes shit all over a stocker speed wise but its not all about speed

Yes....

Not really the point in buying a crf though is it?
You dont buy a mini to go fast , thats what big bikes are for.

A china 125 will smoke a stocker by about 40km/h , preety sure stocka's are pinned at 50km/h.
But then the 125 will throw in a gear box , the honda wont. Whilst you fix the china , the honda is out ripping the track. While your big turd burgler 14" /17" wheel combo is chugging on bmx tracks , the stocker is getting loose. When you start to loose you hair , start wanting to buy a harley the honda will be being flogged around a grass padock by your sons kids.

Hey How Is This Build Goin Can We Get Some Updated Pics Of Where Your At With I Need Some Inspiration For Mine

Builds good no pics ATM just need to re-jet the carby and do a few other little things then I'll get some good new pics LOL.

^^ Really good made a big difference over stock.

The gasket mod is worth doing for sure. Makes cornering and staying second so much smoother then dropping to first.

The cam is good to added more top end as well as keep all the torque on the bottom.

what is the gasket mod?
and have you put a cdi in it yet? if so did it make much difference?

You take the spacer out between the two gaskets which are between the head and the barrel.

Hmmmm rev box um well LOL didn't notice a difference really I guess it free revs more then stock.

No idea mate but you wont need to do it the 88 will have a ton of torque.

Dont go doing the gasket mod on your 88....it will just bring in possible issues with your engine when its not even needed.

Latest posts

Back