09 crf

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
are you going to be working on the engine for these bikes.. oh and my mate picked up one of these for 1500 with a graphics kit thought i might add that lol

im starting to like these poxy lil things more and more now....
but grr, whats with the plastics? i HATE plastics....

ah well, each to their own...:)

hey mate you wanna sell me a carby by any chance i need one by next weekend

get off your arse and put the bloody thing togeather so we can see how it rides, you still ganna make vid of it?? looking good though.

damn nice nice mate,

so u got a stocker,88 limited semi mod and a full on race 50 in the build?

what do you do for a living lol,whatever it is hook me up haha

good work mate.

cheers mate^^.yeah i ended up with a stocker, 88 race head mod and a full mod race set with zokes 117cc and all the fruit, funny thing is i bought the full mod first then the 88 and the stock last ,then built them in reverse so it feels like i started out with a stocker lol..

Last edited:
build up a 70 for sure!!!! over a SSR, your bikes are sick mate keep it up

Last edited:
sagaone so would you sell me a carby i need one by next weekend

nearly finished

kkkkkkk412.jpg

nearly got it finished just run into a few problems
.gotta make a shim for the front brake disc setup and a few spacer's
.plug a few holes in the cradle and re-drill them so they line up properly with the frame
. fit the yoshi pipe
. buy a set of grips
other than that all went together well cant wait to ride it....
i'll get some better pics up later in the week when it's all finished

cheers fellas

sickest bikes on this site are all saga's,now thats saying somthing :p

You wouldnt SWAP with my KLX??? You would have fun doing it up!!! With of course CASH to you?

By the way, that CRF is one SWEET ASS BUILD!!! Good to see mate, love all your bikes

Last edited:
cheers for all the comments fellas, the next build is going to be even sicker!!!

sorry tommy_38 dont plan on going down the 110 road anytime soon, never really been a fan.

nah not selling, i already bought all the parts for my next build last year so i dont need the money

work hard sava da money

thats it i cant wait to start work again cause i have been off for 15 months now due to injury and i bought my first 50 after i broke my leg so my two builds i have done have all been done with no income so wait and see what i build when im workin again haha

Latest posts

Back