>120kph are they pulling my leg

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turbotobes

Reaction score
hey guys on dhz.com.au it says that the new outlaw 160r can hit >120kph.

how much do you think it would really hit. bone stone with out swapping the sprockets?

well what sprockets are they running stock??

i reckon mine only does about 80-90km and thats with 16-37 i think

with a light rider it's properly possible, i had a 125 Ducar & was over taking cars in a 80km'h zone so a 160 should fly

well what sprockets are they running stock??

thanks for the quick reply fellas:clap:

they run 16/41 stock

im gettin 1 at the end of the month and just wanted a ball park figure on the top speed coz i thought >120kph was abit optimistic

pbk do you run a 160cc?

also does any1 know someone that owns one of the new outlaw 160r's if so tell em to do a review i wana know what ppl think about em coz i reckon they are a weapon of a beast and cant wait till the 29th

i weigh 65kg's

Last edited:
your weight with that gearing wont get 120 but it will pull over the ton

i wanna know where you can ride a dirtbike at 120kms , my 150 on 10 inch rims and 17/29 gear will pull 120 flat bombed on the flat

yeah i recon 100 would be the absolute limit

my old yx150 with 28mm oko did about 100/105 and 16/37 gears..

i highly doubt the 155z engine does 100km little alone 120 it revs out way too quick and the gearing is so much shorter than your average lifan gearing

and as someone stated i think it was snitchy where can you ride a dirtbike at that speed?? there is no need especially if your oging to race you would be lucky to get over 70kms racing

my 146cc rx with 17/32 sprockets on big tires will do 120km/h max

my rx which is also a 146cc but i have 16/33 sprockets and i do 110 on it easy(easy i mean it screams its head off and i wobble like a mother f*ker!).. but i'm a light weight at only 40kgs... but I reckon once I get riding it more I will find a new top speed :p

ok thanks heaps guys yeah i jus wanted to know if they are pullin my leg or not even though 100k's on a bike of that size would feel like 150k's cos ur lower to the ground and all

thanks again ur help is much appreciated

my yx 140 postie with 17inch wheels and 15-45 hits 115 on the flat, full throttle

yeah when i get the 160r ill go out to a secluded road and get my mate to drive next to me in the ute

and ill try some diff sprocket setups see witch one i like the best over all

I have done the same as hillz over taking cars with a ducar 125 in a 80 zone i did 95 kmh with it stock on a bumpy dirt road and could have hit 100 but my mates bike wouldnt keep up that was with 17t front and a 37t rear on 14/12 and i weighed 67kg at the time and the engine oil temp was 127 degrees hot and had been runing for 5 hours when i did that...

Latest posts

Back