140cc lifan Engine

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You've put them in really good positions so as long as everything clears and you get good contacts - they should work really well ! The bike's lookin' good ! I really like that Tak manifold ! :cool:

takegawa

yer i was abit concerned with the manifold as i thought i was getting the more 90 degree but i later found out straighter is sort of better for fuel delivery is this correct cactus??? :D thanks for the complament too means alot coming from you :)

The straighter a manifold or exhaust are - the better they are ! 90 degree manifolds are junk !

accident

shit thats means i accidently got somthn right lol :rolleyes: come to think of it if this bike actually starts that would be divine intervention :eek:

hey lads does anyone know if a lifan 140cc bolts straight up to a agb 29 and does all the engine mounts line up

you would need to grind the frame down on an agb 29 or bend the clutch arm to get it to fit.

vm mikuni genuine is the effing shizzz!!!

hey i put my 26mm mikuni on and to my suprise was so damn responsive , i thought i was going to have a shizen load of problems but i highley recommend the genuine 26 vm mikuni for the lifan140 awsome:D ;) thanks to the guru cactus jack he is the man..

I have been waiting to see how you went with your carby, How did you go with your jetting etc.

Glad to hear you finally started that thing kwikas and put yourself at ease about the vm 26 carb! Now start following the jetting guidelines figured out by hundreds of users and you'll be even more stoked.

Bike is looking killer by the way....

Yeah it's good to see that it's working out better than you thought ....... fine tuning is a personal thing that each rider needs to sort out for themselves ....... that's part of what makes your own custom modded bike feel special to you .........

funny thing

yer the funny thing is i didnt have to jet nothing i put it on and it ran perfect?? the best thing is that the carbie is so easy to tune like all the dails are easy to access:) that guy on ebay is a fu$% head trying to say that you cant tune a mikui vm 26 for a four stroke whata loser needs a punch in the teeth :mad: thanks for the help guys much appriciate and thanks for putting up with all my dumb questions. oh big thanks to cactus as he put me on this carbie..

Yeah a few knuckleheads giving people the wrong advice can really throw things into turmoil ........ one thing you should have learnt by now is DON'T take notice of people who claim they know what they're on about simply because they own a shop , fancy website , race , or have any other fancy badges , bells and whistles to flash off .......

With racers .. it's usually some anonymous quietly spoken bespectacled guy or a team of 'em .... LOL ... hidden in the back ground who are responsible for the winning bikes' performance and reliability (their father , mechanic / engine builder or a race tuner) ....... so it's easy to overlook their existence , give all the credit to the rider/driver , take their word as gospel ........ and get the wrong advice in the process ..........

Latest posts

Back