155 zongshen- more power

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kert96

Reaction score
Hello!
I ve just bought a new Pitpro Lite. It runs on 155 zongshen, everything is fine, but i just want a littlebit more power. What do you suggest me to do? larger carb, better exhaust system etc?

Hello!
I ve just bought a new Pitpro Lite. It runs on 155 zongshen, everything is fine, but i just want a littlebit more power. What do you suggest me to do? larger carb, better exhaust system etc?

maybe add a tb v2 head, or add a bore kit or both

Kubes is King :)

dratv_2191_72466270

Because my english is not very good, so can someone explain me what the bore kit consist of?
And what carb should i prefer, right now i have mikuni VM24, maybe then mikuni VM26, or even keihin PE28?

Yeah as sugessted by those above, a carb is a great first mod. Just by putting an OKO 26mm on my bike I straight away noticed the improved power delivery. It also benefited it by making it much easier to start, (though that was mainly due to a rubbish Molkt carby used previously)

Ok, thank you, then all just find myself a larger carb

Hey mate,

simply changing to a bigger carb will offer no real benefits unless your doing engine mods. The current carb on the bike is suited to the size engine, so changing it without mods isn't probably the most cost effective mod. If your set on changing the carb, just go a better brand man!

Hey mate,

simply changing to a bigger carb will offer no real benefits unless your doing engine mods. The current carb on the bike is suited to the size engine, so changing it without mods isn't probably the most cost effective mod. If your set on changing the carb, just go a better brand man!

Not necessarily Charlie, ditching the china poo for a decent carb of equal or slightly larger size can be very beneficial and prob the most cost effective mod you can do.

I think im going for keihin PE26, because PWK 28 is bit expensive. And if i want even more power then bore kit and so on.

Go for a pe28 there fairly cheap and will allow your motor to shine, and if you go a bore kit later on you only need to rejet it insted of going for another carby, the 26 will be too small for your motor

Ok, i look for good prices then and buy PE28

just remember you will always get what ya pay for when buying a new product.. so if your chasing a cheap price then you'll more than likely end up with some cheap china copy carb that will be a headache to tune..

cheap solution is to purchase a carb off ebay or a bike wreckers.. pe/vm/pwk and so on came on most the 2 stroke 80's 85's. all they need is the correct needle and jets put in them..

I ve desided what i do, i ll buy myself 177cc bore kit and keihin PWK28 and some other small things. Then it should go like a beast :)

Latest posts

Back