2008 Atomik Blitz 250 review

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey thump, got the OKO 28mm flatslide as you suggested. The breather end is quite larger than the original. Its some 48mm. The original air breather hose to the air filter just wont fit. It did come with the 48mm pod however as we previously discussed its was too tight. Again, im running with your recco on plaicing the pod filter withing the original air box however im facing an issue with attaching a air hose from the carby to the filter. Any suggestions on how you managed that? Cheers.

yeah the original air boot *can* fit over the OKO inlet mouth... but it does take a bit of levering and convincing... and needs a hose clamp to keep it on... but it is possible, just needs a little persistence... :)

try Hillz or Hoey Suspension in rAdelaide... they did mine, not sure where the seals came from though...

hi thump great review im thinking of getting 2 of these for me and the missus as i carnt warant to spend $10000 for 2 bikes that will get ridden 1or2 times a month after reading this review it looks like and can spend $5000 tops for too bikes bikes that will be loads of fun/time in the shed was wondering where u got the fake protapers from cheers

thanks minibiker, welcome to MR...
The fake "genuine" protapers on my Blitz came from JR Motorsports in china... think they set me back about $30... obviously not the genuine article's quality, but i havent bent them yet, they have a nice sweep and flex ok. :D JR Motorsports can be found relatively easily on ebay, and they are a great, very cheap source of bling parts. :D

i have 1 of these bike and their not realy good for any thing than just riding round in a circle not on a track just a circle if u get stronger parts u can do what u want it will be cheaper to get a secound hand 250 honda other brand

good to see you read the entire thread mate... if you think you can get a CHEAPER 250 than what mine cost to modify, i dont like the chances of it's longevity... second hand 250 jap bike for $2400, or Brand New Blitz with my mods, for $2400... i know which ones quicker, and yes, that's been proven. I know which one rides and handles better, and that's been proven...

This thread started as a review, but turned into nearly two years worth of build-up, and how to turn the shittyBlitz, into an effective trail weapon... on a budget...

If you reckon you can take me on with a $2400 jap 250 traillie, and keep up, good luck to you sir... :p

hey guy's,
i was wondering if you can get the bieks road rego, i know we can do rec rego but is it possible to do road rego, if any one knows, i know i aint old enuf for it but dad wants his registered if possible

thats it if this thread gets any more veiws, coments or Plus Rep i will have to close it....... haha

thats it if this thread gets any more veiws, coments or Plus Rep i will have to close it....... haha
i just looked at that ,, daym , i say we close this thread :D, or any more posts and reps means thump is even more gimpy :eek:

nah, this thread is pure awesome!!!! plus i'm on the verge of starting new similar threads on the REVMX bike and the MiniBlitz!!! you cant shut me down now you homos!!!!!!

i wanna see it get to 600 posts!!!!!!

Hey thump,
just finished putting the 26mm oko flatside on my blitz. Billet 1/4 turn throttle also, went. To start her up and no bingo, barely turns over. I know for a fact that the jetting is way out, because I cleaned the spark plug, kicked her maybe ten times and the plug was black already. I can't figure out how to change the main jet though. I saw you were from adelaide, do you reckon you could give us a hand?? Or any ideas who I can take it to in Adelaide to get it tuned?

Hey thump how did the 30mm oko end up going was it hard to tune did it make a big diff over the 26mm just wondering coz Im makeing a parts list of what I'll need when I get my bike so I can order all of it when I get my bike cheers

Latest posts

Back