2009 Puzey XTR 250cc - $100 bargain

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd like to grab one of those Loco, it's the best and probably best long term option, so I'll see what happens first, I'll keep saving, if I find a 2nd hand one I'll grab it, if not I'll keep saving and hopefully grab a newbie....

Just be careful with that engine. Its apec'ed as a atv/quad and if you check the specs from the site it has reverse and 4 up. The motor is essentoally the same as mine and your Loncin **170mm but the geardox is obviously diff.

Good luck with the search.

Just be careful with that engine. Its apec'ed as a atv/quad and if you check the specs from the site it has reverse and 4 up. The motor is essentoally the same as mine and your Loncin **170mm but the geardox is obviously diff.

Good luck with the search.

whoops my bad!

you might pick up a couple of good second hand bikes for that much LOCO.

I actually rang the guy that has that engine listed and yeah it's a quad engine, but he has a water cooled 250 loncin with the standard gearbox, for the same price, and he is only in coffs harbour... So not too far.... But he does a flat $55 shipping anyway, so when I save up the $$$ I reckon that's the way I will go

Latest posts

Back