2011 aussie minimotard champs

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We had a great weekend at the Superbikes and got a great response from the public. There sure is going to be a big crowd this weekend!!!!!

SBK121.jpg

Here is Ryan Taylor who is going to kick my **** as well. great ride from him in the wet on the Sunday

SBK148.jpg
SBK151.jpg

and the bike of all bikes

SBK128.jpg
SBK130.jpg

Had a big turnout last night over at Dandenong, with heaps of people doing some last minute practice before the Titles start tomorrow. I think in the motard class there is going to be alot of close racing as most seem to be around the same speed.

We will just have to wait till qualifying tomorrow!

:)
Sweet!
Wet on the first morning made it slippery on slicks, Saturday was a great day for riding.
I'll post some pics when I'm home and off the phone
But I did come 4th overall in the china class (same riders in the other class) Really happy for my first race and happy my bike lasted :)

It's was a Awesome weekend. The official photographs and results will be up in a few days and I'll post links for everyone.
Class 5a - China manufacture
1st-Bill Sayers
2nd-David Barnes
3rd-Ron Funk

Class 5b - open manufacturer
1st-Bill Sayers
2nd-Ron Funk
3rd-David Barnes

You must have gone flying on that stack because i just realised thats Jesse's bike with the twin pipes closest to you. and you can see Klien with the smoke off the rear wheel.

made it home , didnt leave till sunday morninig .
had a few too many during presentation :beerglass:
great racing AWESOME track , even the hills were in the right spots
next year possibly in gladstone .

extra special thanks to pete aka nocrfhere for letting me strip parts of his bike.
wheel tyres front brakes head clyinder piston ignition and other parts :love-smiley:

i have no photos as i lost my phone friday night too many :beerglass:

Good to hear you all had fun....doesn't seem like i missed out on anything :LAME:

But can tell you all that i had an wonderfull weekend working on an x-ray machine, we had only "minor" issues with the tube.....so a really good weekend :cursing::boxe::mad:

Yeah thanks guys. An awesome weekend was has by all. Can't wait till next year. Hopefully we can make it happen up here in Gladstone

Latest posts

Back