2013 Honda crf110

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone got an update on these CRF110's ..? Must have been a few bought since the last post was done..

Found this cool little video crf110 racing ttr110 and klx110
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/LJbuiwt3ohc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

For you Shearer
FDED35D5-C80D-4E4B-BCC7-33EBA73D4D59-5024-0000074E3387358A.jpg

DAMN IT WHY CANT A BIG MANIFACTURe MAKE A GOOD FREEKIN RELIABLE BOTTOM END THAT CAN HANDLE 27HP

That 110 looks awesome for a honda:D. But come on Roy don't give the shearer any more ideas, the others want to win atleast one FOTM lol. But once again that 110 is quite sexy.

Going to local honda dealer in 20 mins. Have a chat and see were we end up

Sent from the family throne

just wait for it

the postie guru Towball

was telling me on saterday that the motor that is in the 110 is going into the new posty bike (cub) thats coming out later this year will have fuel injection :)

And that could be really exciting

For you Shearer
FDED35D5-C80D-4E4B-BCC7-33EBA73D4D59-5024-0000074E3387358A.jpg
BBR's new race bike looks awesome, pity its not really a crf110. Its got a built up crf50 bottom end in it which dissapoints me. I know the models pretty new but i thought they'd use it to promote their new products for the crf110(like the bbk they are about to release), dont get me wrong the frame is awesome but in reality its a BBR crf70 with crf110 plastics

Maybe downt he track BBR make new mounts for v3 frame so could pot crf110 motor in the frame as option :)
Then frame could be used for crf50 , klx110 or crf110 motor .
thought i had they mite do.

Yeh it looks like the mount is a seperate piece so you could be right, i just wanna see how much power they can get out of the new motor. Especially seeing variations of this motor has been around for quite a few years in asia powering scooters and hop up parts for them have been around for a while
attachment.php

Stock standard? goes pretty hard, looks like it goes better then my brothers crf100 (bbr 120cc kit with high lift cam and hd springs on) What am I doing wrong?:(

not even close to stock mate. probaly got 20k us poured into it

Stock standard? goes pretty hard, looks like it goes better then my brothers crf100 (bbr 120cc kit with high lift cam and hd springs on) What am I doing wrong?:(
do you have a bigger carby on it russell, 18mm ? and a decent muffler too ?
thats the 2x biggest restrictions on them

Some kind of air box mod aswell. The one i rode was awesome as a stocka. But a yoshi system, bar kit, high rev cdi and some hd springs eould make them so sweet

Sent from the family throne

Latest posts

Back