50 Stunters? or street

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i c shawn has sum new fairings.lovn that 50 wid billet whells abd monster energy graphics.

I gotta hand it to you stunters. Stunting is WAY harder than it looks.

I tried it on my pitty and I can't do any of them moves for sh!t lol

Make your own.

Just drill out the hole from bike ones so the axle nut holds them on.

yes i understand that, oath at first i was thinking what but yeh not i get it thanks mate...

yes i understand that, oath at first i was thinking what but yeh not i get it thanks mate...

This should point it out, this is my DIY stunt peg setup. You use the pegs as the new chain adjusters

25-04-07_0840.jpg

ha i wasnt thinkin that far ahead more just like using them as a washer. i would love to do that but i dont own a welder, i was always wondering, how strong is a soldering iron, or is it just for electrical?

um.. a soldering iron is for electrical man! dont go trying to solder anything on that is going to hold any weight over like 50grams! lol.. i mean you can if you REALLY want to, but make sure there is a video of you testing it out so we can have a laugh at your expense :D

soldering is for wires and elec. welding is for structure and support..

i was sincerely wondering about the soldering iron, just clicked me to ask when on the subject of welding. i have no intentions of doin shit, maybe in the future ill start drawing pictures to what i mean ;)

lol, no worries man, just answering ya question! man i gotta get rid of the AGB n get a 50.. found a kick arse place to practise some wheelies n sorts:)

haha i spent all day yesterday practising, on a soccer field out in woop woop so was pretty cruisy, nice and comforting knowing it was thick grass

I wouldn't have the guts to get that high up on a pitbike let alone that thing

Latest posts

Back