Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there a spectators spot so I can come watch and check it all out and if so how much is it to come watch

Is there a spectators spot so I can come watch and check it all out and if so how much is it to come watch

It's the best spectating area I've seen
On a hill beside the track
If you have a mini race it and spectate in between races
This is the last race there before it gets shut down

Yeah bud gotta race, if not you'll be doing flag duty all day.

Haha I wish I could race but I've hurt my back inbetween 2 of my vertebraes so I can't ride for a fair while so instead Ive pulled my bike down to just the frame and goin to clean her write up and add some new goodies to her so I'll be on the side lines for this event but defiantly keen to come I havnt met any blokes for miniriders yet either so hopefully I'll meet afew of you guys none of my mates ride mini's

Last edited:
Looking Forward to going race'n again me! :)

Just over a month to go untill this event, can't wait to have a ride into the night

Just realised the sunday is fathers day grumble grumble, might just come for the day and do a late night drive home, hope to see you all next satdy boyz

Everyone should be getting pumped for this, trust me it's awesome if not just to watch. So get your **** together and head out to it you won't regret it, either riding which you should be cause there's nothing to fear anyone at any level can get round the track or spectating it'll be a night to remember. Here's a sneak peak at the trophies on offer.
a6u3aser.jpg

Wow Great work! They look so good! Hope im fast enough to win one :)

Depression is setting in with the realization I won't be making it to this awesome event [emoji24]
There's a bunch of reasons why I can't come, but I think 2 broken ribs is my top reason. The broken hand and wrist is only a little tender. Add the fact I'm so broke I can't afford to fart right now... Anyways I don't want your sympathy, I feel sorry enough for all of us.

Yeah I hear you Karlos. On the same weekend as moving into house.

Bike is all ready to go as well for once.

Spewing this will be the last one.

Good luck to all. Hope to see some pics and vids.

Planning to go down with timeeh again! So im excited me :)
Take'n his van! so limit me to 3 bikes this time :( . So Planing take my BBR 12" bike, 10" bike , 88limited So not all bad!! ;)

Keen as a bean :) So who's doin Fri and Sat night? My 2nd race for the year, and about my 5th ride for the year :( Gonna be worse off then last time, oh well, better start doin burpees or something all week to get the fitness back LOL

Sooooooo, who wants to sponsor Timeeh a 12" Just been playing with mine today and it's got big issues, im hoping it's just a new CDI which im about to replace, already swapped carbs, done valves, ect. Might get Greg to bring along a whole electrics kit but not looking good ATM So if anyone's got a spare bike they wanna lend out for the day, it'd be mighty appreciated :)

Anyone that's not here now is missing out been a awesome day even know I'm just sitting on a seat watching lol but it's been some good racing so far

Latest posts

Back