Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lets ride

Reaction score
hi all im building a z 50 and looking at doing a 88cc with v2 head can anyone tell me how it will go riding it on the street and looking at putting in a 4th gear thanks

thanks guys and ill work out the posting picture thing lol have extended swingarm + 10cm and new forks and new shocks should be here in few day woohooo hoping to have it finished mid next year and regoed

start up a build thread for it.
and post it here- http://www.miniriders.com/builds/

upload your photos to your computer,
then come back here, go to the post quick reply box.
now click on the 3rd box from the right (Insert Image) above the text box
select choose file and select it from your computer
then just below the choose file box, select upload files and ok
the picture should show up when you post now

you will need to write something on the same post too, the image isn't enough for the post to go through.

otherwise start up a Photobucket account, load your pics there
then copy and paste the Img codes on your post here.

champion i will try that i have another question lol will a z 50 motor bolt into a crf 50 frame

yeah it will as far as i know.
you may need to drill out the mounting holes through the engine though, (bigger hole)
some frames use bigger bolts to mount the rear of the engine.

thanks mate i snapped it up as soon as it came up for sale and my mate had it and took alote of hounding to get him to sell it to me

+ reps lets ride.

my uncle had a registered one years ago too,
he bought it to collect his mail, his driveway was only 200 metres long, but on a 45 degree incline.

cheers, craig

thanks guys as soon as i have the new swing arm and front shocks on ill post more photos

Latest posts

Back