88 limited

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey guys just a little update .

i know have a fox float and a procircuit t-4 on the 88 and it got me a 3rd in the final at maitland yesterday ! yew .

There is a few things i still need / want to get before its finished which are .
-footpeg mount
-extended brake lever
-black rear rim and gonna spray the stock back hub
-numbers are at the post office waiting for me to get them haha

And Where do you get IRC tyres from ?

hahaha yeh mate it done the trick . gave you some props when i got my trophy . do you know where to get IRC tryes from ?

I heard you got 3rd cos of that super special rear wheel with the trick green hub ;)

Let me Borrow your Complete Rear Wheel for Mudgee ahaha...never know what could happen with that Green Magical thing!

YEW! Na Good Stuff Getting 3rd man! You rode Heaps Well! I hope MUDGEE will be Dry aha

NICE Mods too! Is a Frame still on your List of things to finish it off or?

hahaha yeh mate it done the trick . gave you some props when i got my trophy . do you know where to get IRC tryes from ?

cheers for the props , you rode well mate.
I used to get the irc tyres from Andy but I see Bretto has posted a link , Bretto runs them aswell ;)
You will have to head out this weekend with that number 3 machine !

32 or 33 mm uni filter,,my old mans shop sells irc but they would have to order in a 50 size they only keep dunlop and michelin on the shelf for 50s,yo rnd 50s you got those pics of me you took out at barnsley a few weeks ago...

Last edited:
latest addition to the 88 . and got a new five o graphics kit to replace the other shitty one .
50wheel.jpg

Dan the man that looks good mate

looks like your ready to defend that podium place !

where did you get your number boards done ?

Last edited:
sick build man! definately one of the nicest limos ive seen :D love it

Last edited:
your bike looks sweet man, where abouts are you getting your five-0 stuff from?

If ya want a red sano front hub for them forks for cheap let us no , got a brand new one sitting here .

Latest posts

Back