A new playaaaaa ???

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whats wrong with 'Vertmax' ?
Take any of the 'name' brands ... they probably sounded odd the first time you heard them too, but because everyone else said they were cool it was ok. eg

Coming from a marketing / design background, its the 'image' and not the name that counts in the end.
UNIT ... people live in UNITS
DC ... wtf is DC
Monster ... they live under your bed
Rockstar ... everyone wants to be one

i don't have a problem with vertmax

DC is a brand of shoes and a city in america

I actually think it's an ok name, if it wasn't stolen from 2 other well known importers.

MotoVert ... DirtMax

Funny how Pitpro stands for crap here, where as PITPRO in Europe and the USA is a top brand bike running daytona engines.

I have spent alot of time on the choices of the parts, hence why its a Pit Bike designed by mini riders for mini riders. Most of the parts used in the build have been discussed, recommended and choosen to suit the MR needs. I will offer other sticker kits and also personal designed graphics also to suit every riders design needs and wants.

this makes me laugh sorta

just i remember back in the day with PIMPIT bikes

and how I Thump was like mad obssesed with them and ****

ands now Punisher is the same for Vertmax

Im starting to like the name vertmax, and Russ, do you think you could send one up to qld for us boys here to test? would be good.. hehe.. give a good report and flog it on dirt and b!tchy!

this makes me laugh sorta

just i remember back in the day with PIMPIT bikes

and how I Thump was like mad obssesed with them and ****

ands now Punisher is the same for Vertmax

Lol ... nah, I just like to support the underdog ...
Funny about the PIMPIT ... I got one of them too ...

Whats wrong with 'Vertmax' ?

Coming from a marketing / design background, its the 'image' and not the name that counts in the end.
UNIT ... people live in UNITS
DC ... wtf is DC
Monster ... they live under your bed
Rockstar ... everyone wants to be one

How can you you say it has nothing to do with the name and its all about the image? The name is the brand and branding is everything when it comes to marketing. The brand is all part of creating an image. The Vertmax name will forever be seen as a try hard wannabe Dirtmax regardless of how good the bike is so if thats the image he wants to create then his already on his way.

And moderators, before you 'can' this 'quite productive thread' ...
Sydney Motorsports didnt start it, and he has only been defending himself ...

Productive thread? If it was an actual picture of the bike he is going to sell then yes it would be productive but instead its doing the total opposite. It actually makes him look very unprofessional and is not helping him to create that ''image'' you were talking about.

As for the Pitpro name it was just a copy of the high quality Sweedish brand called Pitpro. Our top of the range Pitpro doesnt even compare with the Sweeds base model so its an absolute joke that they have the same name. Everyone talks about how they want a pit bike with a linkage system but the Sweeds said WTF do we want that for when we can just go to WP and get them to design a direct mount shock like on KTMs. WP and KTM have got their direct mount shocks working just as well as any linkage system so now the Sweeds are applying it to their Pitpros.

Hey Thump ... you of all people understand the plight of the underdog ... remember the ozpitbike days?

Mate, I could call something 'Squashed Frog' and given enough time and money for marketing I could make it the worlds next greatest 'something' ...

Its the 'persona' of the product your selling ...

eg, the greatest brand of all time ... Coca Cola ... Coke ... wtf is a Coke ?
or Monster ... wtf has a monster got to do with an energy drink ?

I may not be an expert on Pitbikes but I have been involved in Design for the past 10 years and marketing, the last 5.

Oh yea, and its not an actual pic because it doesnt exist as yet. A mock up was produced to guage feedback. Bit stupid to build the actual thing, then realise its not what people want aye?

what he was asking is what all bike brands should do and if they did
pitpro motovert pitster pro ciniworxs and all the others would proberly be even better

or he could just come up with 3 random letters? haha

MSO, DHZ, KTM.. they dont mean ****.. oh and FOX well whats a fox got to do with over priced gear?

I'm standing by Vertmax whether ppl think its gay or not. I like it and theres a good amount of people who like it to. Its catchy and its a top quality bike to back up the name. Topped off with great aftersales support and full online shopping cart on the website it will hopefully develop into a very professional brand. The bike is also going to be under $2,000 making it affordable and top quality to compete against the other big brands. Also I have a prototype being built as we speak which will be tested in the china's moto testing area compound in which I will supply pictures and videos when I can.

coca-cola
the original had coca extract in it, not cocaine, but the extract that is taken from the coca plant which is then used to make cocaine. and it's a cola, with coca in it, so coca-cola.... then was nicknamed coke for obvious reasons

I dont see the big deal here? why would people on miniriders honestly care?
Most people on here would go straight to the images and the specs of the bike? and judge by that? am i wrong? i do understand about noobs and that but if they get a good rep going im sure it wont pull them down at all...

it's not the point, the point is ripping off another bikes name is gay....
It's the kind of thing tossers like atomik would do

Latest posts

Back