A new playaaaaa ???

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah i understand...
LOL atomik is for atomik bomb they live up to their rep lol

Epic lolz @ this thread... **** load of arguing going round in circles, and irrelevant points being made...
Hell of a lot of scepticism, which i can understand and relate to... i was no less sceptical than anyone else when all this talk originally came up....

But i look at it this way, hopefully a few others might too...

Ok Mr Sydney Motorsports may not be the diehard minibike enthusiast that the rest of us are. Big deal. You think the bloke bringing in the latest wanker BMW knows anything about the fact his overpriced german cars are utter ****boxes with more inherit problems than your average Falcon or Commodore, or understand his Fancy M5 really isnt suited to Australian conditions, despite it's German over-engineering?? Probably not...
Mr Sydney Motorsports IS however, TRYING to introduce a new model bike, at a reasonable cost to consumers and enthusiasts, in a niche that has yet to be filled by any other bike supplier... that being Linkage-reared 155z powered Monster sized pittie, at a price between the best DHZ have to offer, and the worst PitsterPro has to offer...
So far, i've not seen anything like it on ebay or anywhere else, with the exception of the up and coming Ciniworx, which no doubt will be higher than the price Sydney Motorsports has in mind. Yes, I'm absolutely certain the Ciniworx will be of far greater quality, as you'd expect... But Sydney Motorsport arent trying to flog the next pitsterpro.... Initially, yes, that was his intention, according to the "deleted" thread, but after the threads, posts, comments and feedback, it would appear his intentions have changed somewhat...

The other thing i'm looking at, with the "Vertmax TTR155z" is that the bike, it's specifications, and overall design has come PURELY FROM IDEAS GLEANED FROM THIS SITE, AND IT'S MEMBERS..... One could surmise, that MR has more or less given a price tag, and asked for the specs of the bike... that was done, and from what i've seen, our pleas, comments, requests and even negative feedback were listened to, and surprisingly, and encouragingly, the bike WE asked for, is what Sydney Motorsports is trying to acheive and provide... Me, yeah i'm waiting with baited breath like everyone else to see the final product...
I really do hope it comes to fruition, and wish Sydney motorsports the best of luck with the project...

Think about it... A 155z-powered Linkage-sprung Midsize, running new style plastics, Mid-range DNM suspension (even if it is knock off stuff, who here is running a "genuine" Keihin flatslide???) with (hopefully) aftersales service and parts back up comparable to DHZ, for UNDER TWO THOUSAND DOLLARS... Fills the gap quite nicely between the DHZ PRO160, and the Pitster Pro X4R i'd say, assuming the quality is up to snuff... which obviously remains to be seen...
If it comes off, then this will truly be a great thing for the Minibike scene, and a step forward, and as Sydney Motorsport has stated, another Site Sponsor for MR once he actually has a bike to advertise, and reasons for sponsorship...
If it doesnt come off, who cares... no skin off my nose, nor anyone elses.... the only one who loses is SydneyMotorsports... not MR.. If it works, Win/Win... :)

The name... VertMax... yes, clearly taken from two good bike suppliers... Meh... yes, we think of Motovert and DirtMax when you read the name... maybe commercial suicide, may have a bit of initial flinching, may also become a brandname associated with MidRange bikes, like DHZ...

As for Sydney Motorsports knowledge and experience with Pitbikes... Ok, he might not be Sean01, Cactus, Coolee, I-thump, DVDRip etc etc.... But who's to say he's not getting advice, ideas, technical know-how etc from people who do know there ****, and have the experience to outline the bare minimum this bike should be?? The specs for the bike seem to me, to have come a LOOOOONG way, from the initial spec-list that SMS provided when he started the first "designing a new pitbike" thread...
Hmm.. almost sound like a lot of ideas and suggestions offered by most of the guys on here really.... ha hah a.

I for one am looking forward to seeing the end result... if the bike itself, turns out to be as good as it *sounds*, i'd buy one... and scepticism aside, i'd rather be known for having supported the next up and comer, than slagging the idea...

I can see why they don't like the name Vertmax ...

VERTMAX
DIRTMAX

The difference in sound is one letter ... LOL ... NOT very original don't ya' think ??????? And after the YX/Dirtmax engine problems ... Dirtmax hasn't got a very good name ...

ok why not a name like-

LMT - same deal as DHZ etc

Glitch 50s

Cease

Anything but Vertmax lol.

But yes there product may well be good!

Thanks thump*140 your a champ.

And those 4 names above dont even make any sense?

I would rather stick with Vertmax whether or not people choose to
say its a gay name. Alot of people like it alot of people dislike it?
You really cant win in this situation and there isnt alot of names
for a good quality pit bike out there without making it sound
like another chinese copy.

pfft, who cares wat the name is

as long the bike holds up good and well if it does then every one wont care about the name,

and people probby dont like wat ur doing trying take the piss out of u so let the bike talk for itself,,

time will telll

the only people that should kick up a stink about the name

would be billy from DIRTMAX
and josh from MOTOVERT there a bit close but i dont think they could do alot about it and well mojo dont do motoverts anymore anyway they sell pitpro's and scooters

Why should they have a problem, dont you think Pitpro would get the sh*ts for Pitsterpro,
who copied who there. seems like Pitsterpro just added a 'ster' to the Pitpro name.
And whats the deal with all the Pit names Pit this Pit that anyway

Funny how Pitpro stands for crap here, where as PITPRO in Europe and the USA is a top brand bike running daytona engines.

Ahh anyone can change a motor in a bike. Doesn't make the bike top of the line and Pitpro's are certainly not a top brand in Europe or the USA.

the only people that should kick up a stink about the name

would be billy from DIRTMAX
and josh from MOTOVERT there a bit close but i dont think they could do alot about it and well mojo dont do motoverts anymore anyway they sell pitpro's and scooters

Didn't know mojo had stopped selling the verts?? Think that will be the end of them. Shame.

they still have some

but they are concentrating on scooters but wont have another motovert model apart from the rx

and syd dirtmax are sooks they seem to think that yx are loyal to them and they reckon they design there stuff pfft: they might have a sook about the closeness or the name you've chosen but i dont think they can do anything about it was just a thought

Ahh anyone can change a motor in a bike. Doesn't make the bike top of the line and Pitpro's are certainly not a top brand in Europe or the USA.

Didn't know mojo had stopped selling the verts?? Think that will be the end of them. Shame.

Im talking PITPRO from Sweden ... not sure who you are reffering to.
Earlier in the thread THUMP talked about their top quality bikes.
Pitbike - Hem

PITPRO takes double wins in Jämke In the second race in Swedish SX Nationals in Jämke, Pitpros team rider Anders Persson wan both heats in 12" and Oskar Karlsson ended up at a fifth place. Anders is now leading the series with total 3 of 4 possible victories.

And for those in the know, Sweden is the No1 MX country on the planet.

Last edited:
i dont do chill pills and yes was out off line but then again your bagging a MAJOR sponsor on this site,
and yet i see this as helping this tard selling his so called bikes {if and when they ever do show up} and also has a store

yet wont put a few bucks up to help the cost of keeping the site going

so you tell me sounds like you in this together anyways

i say piss off , stfu and if and when you get ya bike then come back , flog ya wares and be done with it under a sponsor banner

this has done nothing imo but to promote his store and further sales
if you dont like it leave its quiet simple

i'll leave it up to the other mods to decide but they know how i feel about these threads anyways

Im talking PITPRO from Sweden ... not sure who you are reffering to.
Earlier in the thread THUMP talked about their top quality bikes.
Pitbike - Hem

PITPRO takes double wins in Jämke In the second race in Swedish SX Nationals in Jämke, Pitpros team rider Anders Persson wan both heats in 12" and Oskar Karlsson ended up at a fifth place. Anders is now leading the series with total 3 of 4 possible victories.

And for those in the know, Sweden is the No1 MX country on the planet.

I'm guessing there are 2 brands called Pitpro sold throughout the world. My bad.

i dont do chill pills and yes was out off line but then again your bagging a MAJOR sponsor on this site,
and yet i see this as helping this tard selling his so called bikes {if and when they ever do show up} and also has a store

i say piss off , stfu and if and when you get ya bike then come back , flog ya wares and be done with it under a sponsor banner

i'll leave it up to the other mods to decide but they know how i feel about these threads anyways

I wasnt bagging a Major sponsor ... I actually commented on how far DHZ had come in a short time. From dodgy ebay sales ( everyone used to bag em back in the day ) to reputable seller of quality Pitsterpros. I commented on how they had weathered the economic storm and emerged on top.

man, some people need to read the posts correctly and not jump to conclusions.

Im guessing you failed diplomacy in the college of life ... and if I dont like the way you carry on, I should leave ?
man, you are rather shallow ...

Last edited:
I'm guessing there are 2 brands called Pitpro sold throughout the world. My bad.

Yea, interesting story actually ... Mojo or whoever they are that own Pitpro here in Australia copyrighted the name here to stop the Swedish Pitpro from selling their bikes here.

snitchy mate u want to call me a tard how about you shutup and stop acting like a little b*itch about it. your the one who should piss off and stfu because ur input is a waste of time and just pissing everyone off . your the biggest gronk on the MR forum and u just talk sh*t. if u dont got anything good to say then you should piss off. I clearly stated about 100 times now that I will sign on as a sponsor once I get the bikes completed and on their way here. But seeing as how much of a **** your acting like u clearly want to turn sponsors the opposite way. ur a deadset tool mate go talk sh*t in other threads where people all act like noobs together. what a waste of time u are

Latest posts

Back