A new playaaaaa ???

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
snitchy mate u want to call me a tard how about you shutup and stop acting like a little b*itch about it. your the one who should piss off and stfu because ur input is a waste of time and just pissing everyone off . your the biggest gronk on the MR forum and u just talk sh*t. if u dont got anything good to say then you should piss off. I clearly stated about 100 times now that I will sign on as a sponsor once I get the bikes completed and on their way here. But seeing as how much of a **** your acting like u clearly want to turn sponsors the opposite way. ur a deadset tool mate go talk sh*t in other threads where people all act like noobs together. what a waste of time u are

????STILL HERE???
lol...I wold ban your a&& only for posting...as long as you do nots pend a dime on this site!:p

and @ Punisher:
Maybe it hasn't gotten through yet to Tasmania ,but Pitpro Australia actually snitched the name....they are not allowed to sell their bikes under this name in other countries besides Australia ...and thats a good thing I think...chittychinks we have already enough on the market, asked Sydney:D

????STILL HERE???
lol...I wold ban your a&& only for posting...as long as you do nots pend a dime on this site!:p

and @ Punisher:
Maybe it hasn't gotten through yet to Tasmania ,but Pitpro Australia actually snitched the name....they are not allowed to sell their bikes under this name in other countries besides Australia ...and thats a good thing I think...chittychinks we have already enough on the market, asked Sydney:D

yea, thats what I said ... Pitpro OZ pinched the name here in Australia.
I talked to the owner of Pitpro in Sweden a while back. he was a bit pissed off to say the least.

wtf? peepz are acting like this to a future forum sponsor??

so much for supporting the sport.. hes trying to help the mini bike industry..

how many other businesses try and find out what the riders want?

where's dhz's ttr style bike? crf70 style bike? the things you guys what??

i wouldnt be surprised if he didn't sponsor now, and if he didn't no one else could be blamed but yourselves..

I have a lot of respect for some of you guys but the way you have been acting to this guy its whack!

good luck man, hope the bike comes soon and hope you will listen to the people who are wanting you to continue and sponsor the forum....

wtf? peepz are acting like this to a future forum sponsor??

so much for supporting the sport.. hes trying to help the mini bike industry..

how many other businesses try and find out what the riders want?

where's dhz's ttr style bike? crf70 style bike? the things you guys what??

i wouldnt be surprised if he didn't sponsor now, and if he didn't no one else could be blamed but yourselves..

I have a lot of respect for some of you guys but the way you have been acting to this guy its whack!

good luck man, hope the bike comes soon and hope you will listen to the people who are wanting you to continue and sponsor the forum....

Thanks Ty its good too see the people who are really interested in this. Just shows the difference between a real MR enthusiast and some noobs on here that just want to ruin it for everyone with any chance they get. I dont know why some people are acting like this but just shows you who supports you and who wants to wreck it all for nothing.

Thanks again Ty

But you have done Absolutely ZILCH for this site or the minibike scene as of yet... but you keep talking like your on top of the game. No offense ...

Just do ya thing , and hurry with these bikes and then you will get some attention.

I have to agree with TyD ease up guys, i honestly wouldnt blame the guy now if he didnt sponsor, hes come to MR to try and build a pit bike by our specs and cheap to which no one else really has? and hes getting treated like this...just ease up fellas, and im sure when he gets his bikes going he will sponsor no need for a keyboard war lmao...

I have to agree with TyD ease up guys, i honestly wouldnt blame the guy now if he didnt sponsor, hes come to MR to try and build a pit bike by our specs and cheap to which no one else really has?...

wrong...he came here primally to promote his site and the garbage he's selling....how is that so difficult for some peeps to understand???:rolleyes: Some people hit their heads too hard on the weekend??

I understand exactly both sides here...and i know where themountain is coming and i agree to a point but as long as Sydney Motorsports NSW sponsors MR once he has completed his bike range, its alright but if he didnt thats another story...But its not time for that yet he hasnt even finished his bikes...how is he ment to build it to our MR specs? and i know your answer he should start sponsoring now... lol but anyway i think ill sit this one out im so surprised sydney mot... is not banned yet lmao...

Ive had my 2 cents now...peace :D

Last edited:
i guess its time for my 2 cents worth here...

i think i've seen all of the comments since this started (tho only got back on here in the new year) and initially my first reaction was in support of any who had the opinion of 'SMS' being here for some free advertising.

Thump140's recent comment and a couple of others speaking with the 'voice of reason' certainly brought me back from my first reaction of simply banning him str8 out for not being a sponsor or even seeking out some verification of the rules of this site regarding sponsorship or advertising (i never saw his signature, only the 'no advertising comment').

Some of my first actions as a mod involved some issues with a guy that now sponsors the site, before he became a sponsor he had a couple of accounts and was IMO slyly advertising his business and bikes thru threads and needless posts in other threads. thankfully there was very little flamming and after referencing the site rules and referring him to people more involved with the site than myself, we gained a valued sponsor for the site.

now i believe that with some compromises SMS can perhaps start again, recreate or even with mods help edit the existing threads (including the soft deleted thread) to remove most of the reasons that myself and others have for wanting deletion/editing or even banning....

firstly "Sydney Motorsports NSW" as a name for yourself was NOT the best choice for a name here, it "advertises" a completly different company. i get the impression that you own or run or work for Sydney Motorsports NSW and in this new venture created a new company for the new line of bikes. Whatever the case surely you can see the sense in changing your name, change it to vertmax, there are no ebay sellers with that name, no shops selling bikes or parts Yet, as you are not Yet a site sponser there are no more conflicts or conclusions jumped to about your reasons for being here.

i know i had other points to make but its early and its slipped my mind for the moment... mods feel free to help me out here :D

another issue i have is your "professionalism" SMS ... this is an open forum where within the rules and guidelines everyone is free to express their own opinion (you included of course), but i am disappointed and disheartened that you stoop to the level of any flamers. very early on (i dont remember who) it was written that negative responses and feedback would be coming your way, while i noticed initially you seemed to take it on board that has now gone by the wayside. You must know that every time you respond rashly/harshly to these comments you hurt your image your companies image and lose respect of people that can/will help you now and in the future.

i, like Thump140, "wait with baited breath" to see what is produced and of course the price tag it's got, and "wish SMS the best of luck with the project" as well.

i hope this makes some sense (cbf rereading it now) and hope it brings some more maturity to any further discussions on the subject as well as clearing up issues mods, vip's and others have with SMS.
i do hope that compromises can be found to clear up further bickering on the issue.

last note b4 i go... i know and it has been stated that ciniworx already has the 155 ttr style linkage setup in testing and i didnt think a price has been put on it yet but IMO that sort of bike under 2k cost price is not possible without skimping somewhere in the build. now of course there is no reason that SMS couldn't sell for under cost to get the business running and turning over product.

i've even had a number of chances to ride and test the damn thing myself, but i like playing with my "fluffy dice" bahahahaha.... next time out riding i'll hit Ed up for a ride i think :D

anyway i've said more than enough, hope it makes sense :D

wrong...he came here primally to promote his site and the garbage he's selling....how is that so difficult for some peeps to understand???:rolleyes: Some people hit their heads too hard on the weekend??

lol at Mountain ... the Dr Phil of MR
Basically telling people what to think with no regard for whats really going on.

Latest posts

Back