Alpinestar tech 8-10 vs Gaerne SG 10-12

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alpinestars tech 8-12 Gaerne SG 10-12

• Total voters
Get Nike "AirMX" & you can be one of the cool kids

LOL those nike boots stuart and dungey are runnin look terrible

nike-airmx-boot-side.jpg

I like them I think they look good.

if that was an alpinestar logo on them I think everyone would like them

I like them I think they look good.

if that was an alpinestar logo on them I think everyone would like them

i dislike them because of their design, 3 buckles WTF, i know if i raced in them id have to stop every 10min to drain the water and mud out

^^^they only made em for dungey and stuart tho, not producing them for the public to purchase

go the tech 3's only $200 and they borrow allot of features from the higher models tech8 or 7, like the buckles n shit.
u might find tech10's on a pitbike even harder to change gears as they allot more solid, tech3's are nice n flexy.

looks like the pitster comes with a crap gear lever too, grab a billet one they longer

go the tech 3's only $200 and they borrow allot of features from the higher models tech8 or 7, like the buckles n shit.
u might find tech10's on a pitbike even harder to change gears as they allot more solid, tech3's are nice n flexy.

looks like the pitster comes with a crap gear lever too, grab a billet one they longer

Do we need to show you the clips of what happens with only half boots rip? ;)

Yeah they are great for mini's but offer VERY little protection for the ankle. I definately wouldn't ride a big bike with a set.

Latest posts

Back